Nice to meet you, were Hometeam.
Were a mission-driven company working at the intersection of technology & healthcare to change the way Americans experience wellness in their senior years. We are proud to support older adults with a diverse team of caregivers, clinicians & care managers, all enabled by user-centric technology collaboratively developed in-house. Our goal is to positively affect health outcomes & empower older adults to live their lives at home, connected to their community.
Were looking to add to our team of experts who care deeply about our mission.
The Network team is highly collaborative, curious, & excited about the opportunity to support our external agency partners, caregivers & patients to utilize our technology in order to drive better outcomes & increase quality of care. We are inspired by caregivers & the incredibly important work they do in caring for aging seniors. The team is a mix of account managers who own the relationships with our external partners & internal champions who monitor the performance quality of those partners. Together the team works collaboratively to challenge the status quo, ensure our Hometeam program is successfully implemented across partners & partners/caregivers are set up for success. Our curiosity extends outside the office where we lead active lives pursuing our passions (music, art, travel, biking, cooking, reading...to name a few), exploring many cultural venues around NY (museums, restaurants, bars, festivals, meetups, sporting events, etc), & being dedicated to our families.
The ideal teammate would be...
Someone who is passionate about supporting our external partners & caregivers, who is well organized, detail oriented & wants to see our external partners & caregivers be successful. Someone who enjoys building process, accountability metrics, training teammates, & creating a positive work environment. They are open to active coaching, motivated to achieve performance metrics & like to collaborate cross-functionally with product, account management & clinical in order to achieve shared goals.
The ideal teammate would be able to:
- Liaise for inbound & outbound communications with external partners
- Perform calls to supportive services staff to establish a relationship with Caregivers, encourages & guides in use of In-Home Application.
- Notify the IDT as appropriate of any urgent phone calls according to management-established escalation guidelines
- Function within timeframes of a fast-paced changing healthcare environment
- Complete daily activities in a respectful, courteous, confidential, & caring manner
- Participate in continuing education activities
- Receive inbound calls from onboarding member visits
Would you describe yourself as someone who:
- Speaks Spanish & English fluently (preferred)
- Is goal oriented, results focused & self motivated; a self-starter
- Has Integrity, honesty & accuracy in the representation of the company, while adhering to all Federal, State & company guidelines
- Possesses excellent written & oral communication skills
- Organize his/her time & work without direct & daily supervision
- Exercises independent judgment within policy & procedure guidelines established by the company
- Has strong interpersonal & organizational skills
- Has knowledge of Medicare & Medicaid managed care highly preferred
- Has knowledge of the community valuable
- Has satisfactory combination of education, training & experience
- Has basic PC & typing skills (required)
- Has an Associates Degree or equivalent experience
- Has a two year college degree in business office technology - medical or social work focus (preferred)
- Has a High School Graduate with three or more years of secretarial experience in health related environment
- Has knowledge of medical terminology (preferred)
If yes, then we look forward to speaking to you!