Who We Are:
Dia&Co is the leading personalized styling service for women who wear sizes 14+. Our businessmeets a profound need, & we are on amissionto democratize fashion not only by providing easy access to quality clothing, but also by building an inclusive community of women who use fashion to celebrate their bodies. Were expanding our talented team & are looking for passionate, smart & multi-talented go-getters to join us.
What Were Looking For:
Our Director of Strategy & Business Operations will have the unique opportunity to shape & own a business line end-to-end (everything from go-to-market strategy to P&L management to sourcing & launching new opportunities). We are looking for a candidate with 7-10 years of experience managing a business line at a fast-paced, data-driven organization. The ideal candidate will be a strategic, analytical, & cross-functional leader, with proven experience collaborating with data science, digital product, marketing, creative, & product development teams. This role is perfect for a self-starter who wants the chance to build & own something from start to finish.
- Craft business plan & go-to-market strategy for new business lines utilizing customer deep insights to create a lasting competitive advantage
- Mine data to understand of our customer, her needs, & how we can best serve her in order to inform all product line decisions & strategy
- Inform the growth strategy, the sources of growth & the accompanying projects
- Manage the day-to-day executional & cross-functional working teams to bring an idea from concept to reality
- Responsible for forecasting & goal setting across business line & identifying & sizing new opportunities for growth & optimization
- Set & track sales targets & lifetime customer value metrics
- Identify new sources of opportunity in an ever-changing external environment (competitive & market) & look for ways to strengthen the connection we have with our customer
- Collaborate with the marketing team to understand core elements of the product offering & combine that strategy with their channel needs, their key milestones & what it will take for all marketing projects to be ROI+
- Have strategic & innovative thinking: You can internalize our vision & help us think creatively about the multiple paths we can take to get there
- Have strong analytical skills: You have the ability to distill, synthesize, & draw conclusions on data
- Are a confident relationship manager & strong negotiator: You have excellent interpersonal skills including networking, relationship-building, negotiation, & the ability to develop strong buy-in from diverse groups
- Are an influential cross-functional leader & incredible project manager: You are able to lead projects end-to-end, rallying teammates towards a common goal & managing through tight deadlines & significant interdependencies
- Are a start-up hustler: You are inherently scrappy - willing to get your hands dirty & do what it takes to get any job done. You are comfortable with ambiguity & able to multi-task with positivity in an ever-changing environment.
- 7-10+ years experience in strategic & analytical role in business line management, brand management, or management consulting
- 4+ years of management experience
- MBA preferred
- Are a Sequoia Capital-backed, post-series A startup co-founded by two women
- Strive daily totransform the fashion industry, from working with existing top brands to developing our own collections from the ground up
- Have styled countless amazing women across the country in the past three yearsthey are at the core of everything that we do
- Foster a culture of autonomy & accountabilityyour contributions make a big difference
- Have an office that is buzzing with excitementwe are genuinely happy to be at work each day
- Celebrate each others individuality & unique skill sets
- Create good karma by aiming to surprise & delight at every touchpoint
Benefits & Perks
- competitive salaries, flexible vacation policy & health care coverage
- a leadership team that embraces creativity & initiative
- great snacks, Bagel Wednesdays, office happy hours & a fun office environment!
- located in Hudson Square (the heart of Tribeca, SoHo & West Village)