Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why & Where
Twilio is growing rapidly & seeking a Sr. Procurement Enablement Manager to drive spend analytics, continuously identify opportunities to improve S2P processes, work with the Sourcing team to grow sourcing maturity & capabilities, & lead other Procurement initiatives. You will be working alongside the Procurement & Sourcing team, Finance & other cross-functional teams to enable best-in-class Procurement systems & processes. This is a critical position to help Twilios Procurement organization scale for the future within Twilios fast-paced, high-growth environment.
Twilio is looking for a Senior Procurement Enablement Manager who embodies the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of leading business & digital transformation projects. They also have:
- 5+ years of experience managing procurement systems & S2P processes
- Knowledge of spend analytics tools, data analysis & visualization
- Working knowledge of building category plans & supplier management
- Track record of successful cross-functional leadership, collaboration, & relationship building.
- Knowledgeable in requirements gathering, analysis, design & implementation methodologies
- Pragmatic & collaborative, able to work independently to ensure execution & on time delivery of programs to achieve objectives in procurement efficiency taking into consideration upstream/downstream partner processes, systems, security standards & compliance requirements.
- Tech savvy change agent who understands procurement & finance vendor landscape, tool capabilities/gaps & possible solutions. Knowledge of Netsuite, Coupa, & Oracle Cloud is strongly advantageous.
- Strong ability to manage multiple projects concurrently with sound business acumen.
- Excellent communication skills, able to communicate clearly & succinctly in writing, presentations & verbally to multiple levels within the organization.
- Strong project management skills (certifications a plus), the ability to track & manage complex processes, & a desire to lead teams & projects
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
As a Sr. Procurement Enablement Manager you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- WRITE IT DOWN: Be a master of documentation including process documentation/mapping, clearly articulating root causes & pain points, writing down project schedules, deliverables, meeting notes, delegating & following up action items, etc.
- BE AN OWNER: When given an ambiguous problem to solve, you will lead a cross-functional team to understand, analyze, & solve the problem. You can apply the S2P needs & ensure that you are designing solutions that work effectively for Operations & Sourcing.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Given the cross functional nature of the role, you will work collaboratively with others & will empower them to ensure productivity across the team.
- NO SHENANIGANS: You play a key role as a neutral, third party in some situations where direct & honest communication is required & where data-driven solutions are paramount. You communicate clearly, honestly, & are not afraid to call out shenanigans.
- DRAW THE OWL: Identify & develop process improvements, best practices, & tools to increase the efficiency & effectiveness of the Procurement Systems & Process Enablement team
The Strategic Sourcing & Procurement team is a small but impactful team within the CFO org & is key to driving process scaling & efficiency in Twilios rapid growth environment.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be remote. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits & perks to support the physical, financial, & emotional well being of you & your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work & be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developers toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.