Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
HelloFresh is looking for an organized, deadline-driven, detail-oriented recipe editor to join their Recipe Card Production Team. The ideal candidate will be able to masterfully update recipes to brand standardization, compose clever culinary copy, & scour language for style, clarity, grammar, & punctuation all while staying mindful of a tight production workflow. HelloFresh recipe cards are the most important connection we have to our customers, & clear, concise, error-free recipes ensure a truly successful customer experience.
You will ...
- Copy edit chef-written recipes for consumer-friendliness, using our branded language for guidance
- Edit & review all recipe cards before print, ensuring consistency & accuracy
- Work closely with the Culinary & Operations teams to eliminate recipe errors if/when product changes are made
- Collaborate with Project Management to ensure all editorial deadlines are met or beat
- Implement & interpret customer feedback as it applies to recipes
- Write additional print & digital culinary content as it pertains to our weekly menus
- Work with the Brand Creative team on quick turn projects with the goal of strengthening culinary content quality.
- Strong editorial judgment; ability to rapidly absorb complex company initiatives & distill them into accessible copy for home cooks
- Exceptional skill in proofreading & ensuring adherence to style guides
- A data-driven & analytical mindset
- Strong grasp of AP Style
- A self-starter & truly proactive problem-solver
- An innate love of food & cooking
At a minimum, you have...
- 4-6 years of experience in editing, writing, & content creation
- Background in food editorial required; familiarity with recipe writing standards is an asset
- Proficient in Google Docs, Excel, & Microsoft Word
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company-sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.