Clubhouse is looking for a Technical Recruiter to join one of NYCs fastest growing startups, backed by some of the best VC firms in the SaaS space. This role requires an experienced, hands-on technical recruitment expert who is excited to roll up their sleeves, to create & own the full life cycle of recruiting, to implement process & to establish Clubhouses employer brand. This individual reports to the Head of People & will be responsible for developing & executive a scalable talent acquisition strategy to ensure we hire talented individuals who align with our mission, values & culture.
Clubhouse is a best-in-class project management tool for software engineering & product teams that combines a simple, modern UI with enterprise-grade tools, allowing them to plan & manage their projects effectively, visualize progress across the organization, & define deadlines & milestones based upon data & predictive modeling.
Who were looking for:
- Youve got 3+ years of technical recruiting & sourcing experience in growth-stage startups, and/or technology companies (bonus points for some experience in a variety of functions, including sales, marketing & operations)
- You also have a proven track record of success in recruiting; ability to source, manage & close top talent of all levels
- You are a true talent partner - youll manage the full-cycle tech recruiting process from candidate identification through offer, as well as providing insights & setting recruitment standards for all hiring managers & interview teams across the company
- Youre a partner with a strong ability to build & maintain meaningful relationships with hiring managers, internal stakeholders & candidates
- You will develop & execute a strategic approach to achieve company-wide staffing goals & track metrics to measure recruiting effectiveness & success
What we offer:
- Competitive salary & equity
- Flexible Open Vacation Plan
- Remote working flexibility
- Conference Budget
- Insurance (Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability)
- Generous Parental Leave (12 weeks)
- 401k & retirement
Who we are:
What originally started as a Hack Day project has grown into a product that is used by more than 1,000 companies across the globe...and we have big plans to continue our growth. We currently have more than 40 employees worldwide, an HQ in New York City, & were backed by some of the best investors in tech.
Clubhouse is an equal opportunity employer & we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.