A Sales Development Representative (SDR) at JW Player fills the vital role of nurturing prospects over time, building trust & rapport that result in a Sales-Ready Lead. The SDR is responsible for generating & qualifying new leads for the sales team.
Our SDRs act as a first point of contact between prospects & the enterprise sales team. An ideal candidate can determine where there is a potential opportunity for business & qualify, convert, & assign these opportunities. This role will be a part of a team that owns the process & successfully handles the companys lead qualification program.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will:
- Research & identify new business using LinkedIn Sales Navigator & other methods to create targeted lists for outreach.
- Develop ideal customer profiles to improve outbound prospecting efforts.
- Craft new methods for attracting outside business.
- Use defined metrics to maximize prospective clients for sales (through emails, calls, setting up meetings, etc.).
Who You Are:
- BA/BS degree.
- 1-3 years previous work experience in one or more of the following departments:
- Business Development, Sales, Marketing, Lead Generation.
- Ability to build rapport with potential customers, understand their environment, & introduce new concepts to solve problems.
- Passionate about prospecting & providing a positive customer experience.
- Comfortable with cold calling/emailing.
- Ability to multi-task & prioritize workload to maximize efficiency.
- Experience with Salesforce.com is a plus.
About JW Player
JW Player pioneered video on the web over a decade ago & continues to innovate as the worlds largest network-independent platform for video delivery & intelligence. Media companies including Fox, VICE, Business Insider, & Univision, in addition to hundreds of thousands of creators of all types & sizes, rely on JW Player to deliver & monetize their content across all devices. JW Players massive global footprint of over 2 billion unique devices creates a powerful data graph of unique consumer insights & generates billions of incremental video views. The company is headquartered in New York, with offices in London & Eindhoven, & was named to Deloittes Technology Fast 500 in 2018. For more information, visit http://www.jwplayer.com.
When you join JW Player, you are not just joining a company or a team but a family. Our goal is to take care of you & ensure you will be successful in your new role. Your success is our success!
- Private Health Insurance
- Development Program
- An opportunity to make an impact in a fast paced environment
- Bi - Annual Hack Weeks
- AMA (Ask Me Anything) & Fireside chats with Executives & JW Player family
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
#jwplayer #salescareers #hiring #ukjobs #businessdevelopment