Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands & grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, & analytics tools.
We are looking for a data-driven, strategic Marketing Manager who will be responsible for helping to lead innovation & optimization of our global website for acquisition. This role will help lead cross-functional teams to build high performing localized experiences for our rapidly growing global markets. This will include developing a deep understanding of global paid & organic traffic patterns for Mailchimp prospects, our product line up & dependencies, & levers that convert free customers to paid.
What youll do here:
- Identify & leverage global trends in digital marketing to build best in class experiences that support acquisition KPIs.
- Contribute to Mailchimps ambitious growth goals by driving our transition from being a global presence to being a global leader in the small business marketing platform space.
- Help lead web cross-functional team (Product, Design, Engineering, Analytics, CX) to revolutionize our website to meet & exceed our global free & paid conversion goals
- Partner closely with the larger Web Marketing team to understand campaign, traffic, & pricing trends, requirements & optimizations to build best practices across the customer journey
- Work with Product Marketing, Campaign, UX & Content Strategy teams to build requirements for modules & templates to best merchandise & sell products & solutions for a variety of segments & audiences
- Work with Analytics team to compile weekly business reviews & insights on prospect web behavior for international markets, & make recommendations for optimizations & experience changes
- Partner closely with Product Management & Web Ops to build short & long-term roadmaps to deliver on business & customer goals
Wed love to hear from you if:
- You have 5+ years experience in B2SMB or B2C marketing, especially web focused, in the Martech, SaaS, cloud or mobile technology industries; CMS (Content Management System) experience a plus
- Proven ability to create requirements & actionable updates from analytics & insights
- Proven experience in merchandising & optimizations on B2C and/or B2B websites; experience in localizing large scale enterprise/global website a plus
- Ability to craft business cases to influence & advocate with different cross-functional partners
- Proven ability to meet financial goals using growth & experimentation tactics
- Experience working with & influencing product development teams & product roadmaps, & functions like product management, engineering & UX design
- Experienced marketer that understands how to use the full marketing toolkit
- Ability to educate, communicate, & influence team members at various levels within the organization
- Prefer experience in the technology space; SaaS & eCommerce industries is a plus.
- Proficient in Web Analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Excellent project management skills & ability to align efforts across multiple department
- Self starter that is comfortable initiating & leading efforts, projects & programs
- You thrive when building something new - rather than running from ambiguity, you embrace it as an opportunity
At Mailchimp, we understand that experience comes in many forms. We dont just accept differences, we celebrate them, support them, & hire peeps from a wide variety of backgrounds because it makes our company stronger. Were dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team - so if your experience aligns with what were looking for (even if you dont check every single box), please consider applying!
Mailchimp is an all-in-one marketing platform for growing businesses. Mailchimp empowers millions of customers around the world to start & grow their businesses with world-class marketing technology, award-winning customer support, & inspiring content. Millions of businesses & individualsfrom community organizations to Fortune 100 companiestrust Mailchimp to help them connect with their audience with the right message, at the right time, in the right place.
Founded in 2001 & based in Atlanta with offices in Brooklyn, Oakland, Vancouver, London, & Santa Monica, Mailchimp has 1,200+ employees. Through Intuit, we offer employees competitive compensation, best in class perks & benefits. We hire collaborative, customer obsessed, problem solvers & give you ample opportunity to grow & succeed. Find Mailchimp on social.
Vaccination Policy: We are requiring that employees who come onsite be vaccinated. Unless prohibited by applicable law, full vaccination against COVID-19 is a requirement for any position at Mailchimp/Intuit that necessitates coming onsite and/or in-person business activity. Qualified applicants who wold like to request an accommodation (exception) on the basis of a qualifying medical condition/disability or sincerely-held religious belief should contact email@example.com.
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender (including gender expression & gender identity), sexual orientation, age, weight, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other factor protected by federal, state or local law. Mailchimp also prohibits harassment of applicants & employees based on any of these protected categories, & complies with all applicable state & federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.