Do you want to be part of a fast-paced environment, supporting the growth of cutting edge technology in cloud computing?
Silverline employees are passionate about what they do. Were a diverse group of cloud technology professionals with the same goal: to make our clients lives easier through technology & we have a good time while were at it! As a Salesforce Platinum Cloud Alliance Partner, Silverline combines Strategic Advisory, technical implementation, & ongoing Managed Services to enable organizations to achieve maximum value with the Salesforce platform. Silverline is the #1 Company to Work for among small & medium size companies in this years annual Glassdoor Employees Choice Awards, a list of the Best Places to Work in 2018. Come be a part of our team!
If youre looking to collaborate with a team of incredibly smart, like-minded technology experts then you could be our next Content Marketing Associate! The ideal candidate exhibits initiative & is eager to learn about marketing & the cloud computing industry. The Marketing Associate will create the content for Silverline across a variety of platforms ensuring content consistency, quality, & maintenance. In this role, you will also help create & enforce content governance standards. You should be a motivated, high-energy individual with excellent interpersonal skills who enjoys working with a dynamic group of motivated professionals. A successful Content Marketing Associate at Silverline will take a journalistic approach to writing by gathering information from an array of resources & crafting thoughtful, engaging content.
- Collaborating with subject matter experts to create accurate & engaging content including, but not limited to blogs, white papers, webinars, & ebooks
- Crafting copy for email blasts & drip campaign content geared toward various audiences (e.g. leads, prospects, customers, & partners)
- Interviewing internal/external stakeholders & developing insightful project narratives
- Assisting in the development of & adherence to a style guide for written materials
- Development of personas & persona-focused content
- Working with ecosystem partners to develop collaborative content
- Creation of a dynamic list of SEO & AdWord keywords
- Other copywriting as needed.
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Communications, English or equivalent
- 1-3+ years of relevant professional experience
- Superior communications skills, both written & verbal, to effectively address all levels within the organization & engage colleagues
- Demonstrated versatility: self-starter with attention to detail & demonstrated ability to think critically, & an ability to multitask & change direction when the need arises, in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Proficient in Google Suite and/or Microsoft Office
- Able to provide writing samples
- Knowledge of the Healthcare & Financial Services verticals a plus
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud a plus
- Knowledge of Salesforce a plus