Critical Mass is looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst on a 3 month contract. The QA Analyst has extensive experience & background in applied QA in an Internet, software or media development environment. The QA Analyst is responsible for fostering a strong relationship with other CM departments & our clients. In addition, The QA Analyst is a key resource on high risk, high exposure projects or new business development that requires specialized QA attention.
- Demonstrable ability to lead & excel in working extremely fast paced projects using agile or other sprint-based work processes to deliver digital projects with exceptional quality for our clients.
- Hands on testing, including execution of integration, white box, functionality, regression, load, performance & acceptance testing
- Monitor & implement improvements to the QA process
- Research, recommend & administer QA tools
- Ensure sufficient resources, including hardware, software, & personnel, are assigned to the projects over which he/she has QA management responsibility
- Intervene & escalate issues when they pose a threat to project quality
- Ensure test documentation & results are maintained for the projects over which he/she has QA management responsibility
- 3+ years experience with formal test methods & quality assurance programs in a Digital, Internet, advertising, software or media development environment
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines & deliver against aggressive schedule pressures while still ensuring the quality of the product.
- Experience with the development & implementation of Web based systems & products, including both backend & frontend components.
- Experience with global content managed marketing platforms - implementation & market rollouts (AEM or other CMS experience beneficial).
- Experience using & administering automated testing tools
- Superior interpersonal skills, strong team player
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Meticulous, keen eye for detail, a positive attitude towards work, environment & your co-workers
- Experience, or familiarity with, one or more Web development tools (e.g. JAVA, HTML, Oracle, Perl)
- Experience in the preparation and/or execution of formal test cases, scripts & scenarios