Who are we?
At Intersection, we are at the forefront of the smart cities revolution. Our mission is to improve daily life in cities & public spaces, with products that bridge the digital & physical worlds by delivering connectivity, information & content to enrich our everyday journeys & elevate the urban experience.
We pair our human-centered methodology with groundbreaking technology to design, develop, deliver, & maintain unique products & experiences in public space that deliver value to advertisers, cities, & consumers. Whether partnering with urban transit systems to revolutionize commuting & travel, with cities to transform how they connect with residents & visitors, or private developers to craft unforgettable experiences in neighborhoods & districts, our solutions are scalable platforms on which our clients can build the future.
Intersection is backed by Alphabet through its urban technology company Sidewalk Labs.
What is the Role?
Intersection is seeking an upbeat, energetic, & self-motivated Sales Coordinator to join the Client Success Team and work in our New Yorkoffice! This is a fast-paced, detail-oriented, & varied role that is perfect for someone who has experience in sales support within the media/advertising world. The ideal candidate will have outstanding interpersonal & customer service skills, have a drive to learn & the ability to perform sales support responsibilities & thrive within a team environment. Above all, this individual will provide full support to their Sales Account Executive(s), improve the sales cycles by aiding to activate new processes to ensure we live by The Intersection Way - maintaining a collaborative & consultative effort with our Clients.
Within your first month:
- You will build strong relationships with your Manager, the Account Executives & Account Manager that they support
- You will onboard/train with one of the Client Success Sales Ambassadors
- You will take a deep dive into learning Intersections media & advertising offerings
- You will be a Mentee to other Sales Coordinators to learn the process & systems used within the sales support organization
- You will be exposed to all departments within Intersection & experience how they are part of the sales cycle
Within your first three-six months:
- You will be able to support your Account Executives/Account Managers by generating & processing contracts, proposals, & presentations that enable Intersection to scale rapidly
- You will gain exposure & have daily communication with our Clients/Agencies
- You will manage all inventory requests, inventory holds, market avails, media plans / proposals for your Account Executives/Account Managers book of business
- You will generate targeting maps & visuals for RFP responses
- You will handle invoicing requests / billing inquiries
- You will own the pre-sale lifecycle of a contract: initial market research to contract creation & execution, to artwork / specification requests, track production process
- You will research & document competitive requests
- Develop a reputation for being a solid resource & will develop the foundational knowledge of our business model & the various media products & assets
- You will be a go-to person who gets stuff done accurately & on time, whether its printing materials, setting up meetings with our clients, or building sales decks from scratch
- You will be communicating over email / by phone with internal resources (charting, ad ops, inventory, & account teams) & our Clients to ensure a smooth & positive customer service experience
- You will be a member of a great team at Intersection!
Youre great for this role because:
- You have a degree from an Accredited Institution
- You have 1-2+ years relevant work experience in a customer-facing customer success, account management or strategic consulting organization
- You can multi-task a number of different items
- You enjoy collaborating with people to get work done, but know when to take ownership of a task
- You demonstrate a high level of accountability for both your work & the work of your team
- You have strong attention to detail & can spot & fix errors
- You work fast but thoughtfully, & make suggestions for efficiencies along the way
- You have knowledge of Adobe & Microsoft Office Suite & do not mind busy work utilizing these tools for RFPs
Intersection is an equal opportunity employer.