Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why & Where
Twilio is growing rapidly & seeking an entrepreneurial Solutions Architect with strong development & architecture experience for communications, contact center or customer engagement platforms to join our Professional Services team in Asia Pacific. Twilios Professional Services team work hand in hand with our largest & most innovative contact center customers' to lead technical workshops & onsite consultations.
- You have significant experience with modern Web technologies including React & Node.js as well as REST API design on modern web stacks such as Node.js, PHP or Python
- Your communication skills are strong & enjoy the challenge of understanding key customer requirements & articulating the correct solution to our customers. Technology consulting experience is a plus.
- You can connect with a mix of business & technical audiences leading business requirement discussions, technical white boarding exercises, & coding sessions.
- You are curious, collaborative, humble & are a Doer.
- You are business proficient in English.
- You are willing to travel up to 30% of the time.
As a Solutions Architect you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- BE AN OWNER: You are thoughtful about the short term & long term implications of your advice. You also think about how to balance the customer's needs with your team's needs, as well as Twilio's business goals.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Train & advise customers managers, architects, & developers in the best ways to use Twilio technology
- NO SHENANIGANS: Use your judgement & discretion to do what is right for Twilio & our customers
- WEAR THE CUSTOMERS SHOES: Spend quality time with our customers, get to know their requirements & requests inside & out, & advocate for them to the rest of the company
- WRITE IT DOWN: Create & present design documents & architecture specifications to customer, as well as documentation to the rest of your team
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: With engagements limited in both time & scope by explicit contracts, you will turn big problems into small problems & figure out what is important, what is not, & everything in-between
- BE BOLD: If it was easy, everybody would do it. Come up with the right solutions for customers problems & deliver them with confidence
- BE INCLUSIVE: Work amongst a diverse set of voices & seek unique perspectives & ideas to build a more complete understanding of both problems & solutions
- DRAW THE OWL: Twilios products are building blocks, & customers need a castle Help them design it, & teach them how to build it!
- DONT SETTLE: Expect the best from yourself & your team. There is a right solution, & its up to you to find it
Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, & video by virtualizing the worlds telecommunications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications.
With the launch of Flex, Twilio introduces a new type of platform for applications which has the potential to disrupt traditional monolithic application vendors in the same way API platforms disrupted traditional infrastructure services for communications, compute & payments.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems & creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in RMZ Ecoworld office in Bangalore. You will enjoy our incredible perks: snacks, weekly team lunch, awesome health benefit coverage & cool swags. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work & home life, that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do & be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, people who can draw the owl & not be beholden to one playbook.