Kabbage is blazing a trail in big data & fintech & we are looking for a Social Media Lead to join us as we continue our amazing growth trajectory.
Kabbage is a leading FinTech company changing the way small businesses solve cash-flow challenges. While we've received numerous awards & recognitionsuch as Entrepreneur's Top Company Cultures, Inc Magazine's Top Private Companies, GlassDoors Best Places to Work, & Forbes FinTech 50it is our people, our culture, & our leaders that make Kabbage such a great place to work.
At Kabbage, we strive to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay, & do their best work. Our commitment to diversity & inclusion is reflected in our people, our partners, & our customers. We are fully focused on equality & believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin & all the other wonderful characteristics that make us different.
Manage & moderate Kabbages social media profiles, ensuring all content promotion activities are coordinated across social channels & that every social profile has a fresh perspective & fun community.
What you'll be doing:
- Be the eyes & ears for Kabbage across the entire social space.
- Partner very closely with the content team, come up with ideas for new content based on whats being shared & talked about online with small business owners, identify partnership & content opportunities.
- Write, create & post to social media accounts.
- Track the growth & the impact of social media on our business & contribute fresh, fun ideas on campaigns & contests to grow our online presence & organic social media traffic.
- Report on data trends, peaks & valleys in social media data, suggesting improvements & ways to increase organic social traffic.
- Stay abreast of new technologies & trends, & key updates with all social media sites to keep the team informed.
- Identify conversations or crises that require response & route through the appropriate departments for resolution.
- Locate & engage potential advocates within the community to foster dialogue, eventually launching & managing an Influencer Marketing Strategy.
What we're looking for in you:
- Efficiency: Able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort.
- Analytical Skills: Able to structure & process qualitative or quantitative data & draw insightful conclusions from it; exhibits a probing mind & achieves penetrating insights.
- Informing: Sharing information & keeping people informed about what is happening.
- Flexibility/Adaptability: Adjusts quickly to changing priorities & conditions; copes effectively with complexity & change.
- High Standards: Expects personal performance & team performance to be above average.
What you should have:
- 5-8 years of social media experience at an agency and/or B2B company. Small business marketing is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability in managing social media communities, driving community growth, & building relationships with influencers.
- Deeply passionate about social media with an appetite to keep up on all new trends & platform changes & bring news back to the team.
- Previous experience with building & managing & influencer marketing program through social channels is a huge plus.
- Video editing experience is a plus.
- Strong team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- A whatever-it-takes-to-get-the-job-done-right attitude.
The Kabbage Advantage
At Kabbage, we think our people are awesome, so we created the Kabbage Advantageour way of being awesome right back. We offer competitive benefits including unlimited PTO, equity in the company, & exceptional health coverage options. Our team members enjoy a dynamic work environment with daily catered lunches, fully stocked kitchens, & onsite fitness classes.
While our perks & benefits are generous, the people are actually what make Kabbage great. Kabbagers are curious, creative, & resilient. We are proactive, productive, & problem solvers. And we dont do it alone. At Kabbage, you will find humble individuals who work hard to communicate effectively & work collaboratively.
Kabbage is an equal opportunity employer. At Kabbage we make all employment decisions, which include hiring, promoting, transferring, demoting, evaluating, compensating & separating, without regard to sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, age, national origin, pregnancy, citizenship, disability, service in the uniform services, or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.