Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Business Analyst will provide overall support to the sales team in identifying new opportunities within exiting portfolios & new potential business in the local ecosystem. The position will work with internal & external teams supporting the sales team to align the strategic direction, products & services with the clients needs .
- Assist in the execution of short & long-term strategic plans for clients & market. Ensure that such plans adhere to Visa mission statement of increasing clients' profitability, strengthening the partnership within them, & also being in agreement with Visa overall strategy
- Support the sales team in using a consultative sales approach that ensures that the client's business objectives are met & that the performance metrics of their payment portfolios are maximized
- Work with the sales team in developing & executing a set of objectives & goals for assigned client to increase client's Visa sales volume, profitability & providing dynamic & proactive product support & customer service
- Ability to identify key strategic issues & to generate & deliver creative & innovative solutions to problems & opportunities
- View new business opportunities, analyzing client's profiles, products' profile as well as their strategic moments, with the purpose of offering adequate products to the needs of the partners & increasing their business volume with Visa
- Coordinate with the Marketing team actions to strengthen the brand
- Monitor the competitors' activities, fusions, acquisitions
- Maintain close contact with all Visa's areas in order to search for solutions for the most critical problems, as well as to follow best practices that could be offered & applied to the clients & the market
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- 1 - 2 years of professionalexperience in sales, marketing, or account management
- Bilingual English & Spanish (proficient verbal & written)
- Excellent sales, account management,presentation andstrategic planning skills
- Leadership skills & sound business judgment
- Analytical skills (ability to identify tendencies, forecasts etc.)
- Strong interpersonal skills (ability to interact with several teams simultaneously)
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, & PowerPoint
- Detailed & numbers oriented
- Candidate must have the ability to travel
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.