The Manager, Product Lifecycle Management will work closely with the Operations, Product Development, Hardware Engineering, & Enterprise IT teams to manage the strategic use, direction, & integration of Pelotons product lifecycle management system. This role is pivotal in ensuring that our product information is controlled, accurate, & secure, & that our product development workflows are optimized.
- Work with the Operations, Engineering, & Product Development teams to provide a strategic direction for the development of product lifecycle management workflows in Pelotons PLM system
- Perform system administrator tasks such as managing & maintaining PLM user licenses for employees & suppliers, setting up user groups & access policies, & providing support for end users
- Work with Enterprise IT, Engineering & Operations to integrate the PLM with our product data management tool (PDM), enterprise resource planning system (ERP), manufacturing execution system (MES), & quality management system (QMS)
- Lead a team of PLM analysts responsible for managing product data through all lifecycle phases
- Create & maintain PLM user documentation & process maps
- Design & conduct regular training for employees & suppliers on PLM processes
- Act as the PLM SME & primary point of contact across the organization
- Manage system enhancement request & prioritize with business stakeholders
- Develop integration plans for moving & managing supplier development processes into the system.
- Apply PLM best practices to the continuous development & improvement of product development processes in the system
- Create reference materials & training documents to communicate & reinforce PLM processes & standards
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5-8 years experience working with & implementing PLM systems; Arena PLM experience is a plus
- Integrating PLM system & ERP experience is a plus
- Understanding of product master data governance process
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Manufacturing a plus
- At least three years of leadership experience in management or supervisory positions
- Enjoy working in a highly collaborative environment with engineering, manufacturing, & sourcing teams
- Project management & partner relationship management experience
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Self-disciplined approach to achieve results
- Detail oriented with strong process development & planning skills
- Comfortable questioning ambiguity & driving for clarity
- Ability to work, assess, & provide guidance independently with little or no supervision, & generate ideas within areas of expertise
- Experience working with global supply chains & manufacturing networks; Asia-based manufacturing is a plus
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.