Iterable is a cross-channel platform that powers unified customer experiences & empowers marketers to create, optimize & measure every interaction taking place throughout the customer journey. With Iterable, brands create individualized marketing touchpoints that earn engagement, solidify trust & galvanize loyal consumer-brand relationships.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner & tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to execute where it matters mostcreating experiences & cultivating connections with over 2 billion people world-wide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, & Box, choose Iterable to power world-class customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable's momentum grows daily & there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past three years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, & were named as one of Colorados Best Paying Companies. Weve also been listed on Wealthfronts Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work & hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a nationwide presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, & Denver, & London. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, & Humility. To understand the Iterable story, explore our Culture & About Us page.
How you will make an impact:
Were looking for a Multimedia Content expert to join the Brand & Content Marketing team. As our Multimedia Content Manager, you will be responsible for driving the ideation, strategy & production of Iterables multimedia content. If you are an expert videographer, editor, motion graphics artist & all-around creative that has seen B2B content & thought of new ways to make it more fun, creative & engaging, this is the role for you.
High-quality content is not a nice-to-have for you; its a must. Our team is not shy to aim beyond the easy win & with our multimedia in your hands, outside the box is where you will live. You live for storytelling in inventive ways that are relatable & easily digestible. You are excited about tackling new creative challenges that push the boundaries of what B2B content can be with an attitude that brings ideas to life.
One of our core values is growth mindset & Iterable is a company where everyone can grow. If this is a role that excites you, please apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description.
In this role youll get to:
- Work across mediums (video, motion graphics, photography, design) to expand the scope of Iterables content
- Manage the process from ideation through launch & distribution
- Oversee the production process to ensure high quality of materials
- Build the multimedia content strategy from the ground up in tandem with the overarching Content team strategy
- Execute quickly & efficiently on multiple mixed-medium content deliverables
- Work with the rest of Marketing on overall strategy, messaging, design & other tactics
- Monitor the performance of content across the companys different channels & maintain a set of ongoing metrics & reports to iterate & refine future content
- Explore new ways multimedia content can fit into the Iterable brand landscape
We are looking for people who have:
- Proven experience in multimedia mediums (motion graphics, video, photography, design)
- Experience with multimedia platforms (e.g., Adobe Premiere/Final Cut, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop/Lightroom, Adobe Illustrator)
- Understanding of marketing best practices & strategies
- Experience managing individual & team projects
- Ability to seamlessly work with marketers, salespeople, engineers, & other key stakeholders in the company
- A curious mind willing to take on new challenges
- A reel or portfolio of projects
- Experience writing short-form & long-form assets
- Experience in the email marketing and/or marketing automation industries
- Basic industry knowledge of SaaS, APIs, & data analytics
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Great compensation packages, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
Were rethinking traditional workplace planning & looking to strengthen belonging, innovation, productivity, & happiness whether its in an office, from home, or a hybrid of the two. As such, we've moved to a single geographical compensation band for all of our employees (the San Francisco Bay Area market for the US, London for the UK).
The compensation package includes equity, plus a range of medical, dental, vision, financial & other benefits. Additionally, perks such as daily paid lunches & generous stipends for health & fitness & learning & development, among others, are included.
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.
Last Update: (06/09/2021)