You'll click with us if you
- Conduct yourself with the highest integrity & professionalism
- Are thoughtful, self-reflective & always open to learning
- Act with urgency
- Approach your work like an owner
- Have a high & ever-climbing bar for excellence
- Always do things the right way, even when its harder
- Believe that #oneteam is greater than the sum of its parts
- Leave no loops unclosed
Named one of the Top 50 Worlds Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company, Hello Alfred is the worlds largest resident experience platform, quickly becoming the standard technology in urban living. Were on a mission to build intuitive, personal help & anticipatory technology into one of the most important space in our lives: our home. As a startup at the intersection of four multi-billion dollar industries- real estate, technology, service & commerce - Hello Alfred is a new kind of company, thats trusted to serve consumers past their front door.
Partnering with the largest real estate developers in the world & the highest quality national & local service providers, Hello Alfreds footprint has grown rapidly, operating with 12 markets within the U.S.
We are looking for extremely inspired & talented people to join our team at a moment of extreme growth to bring the rigor & creativity necessary to increase enrollment & usage of the Alfred platform amongst residents.
How you'll help us to be successful
- Develop marketing strategies & campaigns that drive to key business outcomes, including adoption & consumer spend on the Hello Alfred platform
- Analyze consumer & product data to sequence the promotion & marketing of enabled services
- Run growth experiments that provide clear results
- Increase the efficiency & velocity of our customer activation funnel
- Develop activation frameworks that can be consistently deployed across markets to ensure scalability of marketing tactics
- Own the marketing calendar for driving adoption around key launch, seasonal, & retail moments
- Optimize consumer communications channels across email, push notifications, in-app promotions, & in-building marketing
- Create marketing plans that engage & incentivize building partner teams in coordination with the local market operations
What superpowers you'll use
- Deep understanding of marketing channels & how to best leverage them
- Knowledge of quantitative & qualitative approaches to gather valued insights
- Experience with experiment design & measurement
- Ability to mobilize cross-functional teams across product, design, business development & local market operations to ensure strong communication & drive results
- Advocacy for marketing alongside product & operations within company-wide strategic planning
What else you'll need
- 7+ years of relevant consumer marketing experience
- Retail marketing experience a plus
- Ability to leverage data to drive insights & action
- Ability to balance data analysis & creative marketing
- Relentless focus on achievement of key business goals
- Coachability, bias towards implementing feedback, & dedication to improving your craft - our team thrives on feedback, radical candor, & improvement through reflection
Hello Alfred is a hospitality & technology platform focused on building intuitive, personal help into the most important space in our lives: our home. As the only company in the world that customers trust with the keys to their homes, were building a world where people come first, hospitality is an everyday luxury, & its not only easy, but OK, to ask for help to manage our busy lives.
We believe in responsible company-building, which means we deeply consider the second- & third-order consequences of our actions. We do the right thing, even when its more difficult or takes longer.
As a result, we build products people not only can love, but trust. Human-powered technology with heart.
Find out why Fast Company named this four-year-old startup one of the 50 Most Innovative Companies in the World. Join us on our mission to build the future of urban living.
Note: We only hire people who are hospitable, extremely polite, & committed to closing loops.