Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency & public blockchains for payments, commerce & financial applications worldwide. Circle platforms & products provide a suite of internet-native financial services for payments, treasury infrastructure & capital formation. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which has become the fastest growing dollar digital currency in the world. USDC has grown to over 23 billion in circulation & supported over $640B in transactions in the past year. Circles payments & treasury infrastructure services available through the Circle Account & APIs helps bridge the legacy financial system & digital currency & blockchain based finance. Circles SeedInvest service brings internet-native fundraising & capital formation to startups & growth companies. Combined, Circles suite of services helps companies to participate in a more open, global & inclusive financial system.
What youll be part of:
With the mission To raise global economic prosperity through the frictionless exchange of financial value, Circle was founded on the belief that the internet, blockchains & digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient & integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people & businesses everywhere can more freely connect & transact with each other with new technologies for digital money & internet-native finance. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people & companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse & which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multi-stakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees & families, our local communities & our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, & High Integrity.
What youll be responsible for:
As Senior Manager of Corporate Marketing, you will be responsible for developing program & campaign strategy & mobilizing brand & creative resources to support Circles global demand generation agenda across a portfolio of products & services. From corporate brand management to campaign execution to media planning & buying, this role sits at a critical interaction between corporate brand marketing, demand generation, product marketing, growth & revenue operations. As Circle scales rapidly on a global basis, the Senior Manager of Corporate Marketing will also be responsible for localization & managing brand marketing campaign execution across multiple channels & geographies.
What you'll work on:
- Marketing campaign strategy & execution, coordinating resources across internal creative, demand gen, product marketing/growth teams, as well as external creative, media & demand gen agencies.
- Driving alignment with Sales team objectives, you will help fuel demand & customer acquisition initiatives against a quarterly cadence to achieve revenue targets.
- Advancing Circles website marketing agenda spanning design, content marketing, & SEO.
- Expanding Circles social media footprint in order to advance awareness & demand objectives.
- Spearheading a partner marketing strategy that harnesses the power of the USDC ecosystem to generate awareness & demand for Circle products & services.
- Developing & executing a global localization strategy that supports marketing & sales objectives, from awareness & demand gen, to customer acquisition & engagement, to retention & evangelism.
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication & commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees & families & local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener & to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission & our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity & you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open & honest communication, & you hold yourself to very high moral & ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty & intolerance.
What you'll bring to Circle:
- 10+ years of experience in Brand Marketing for a fast-growing global brand with a focus on brand strategy, campaign development & execution.
- 5+ years of people management & team building experience.
- Strong project management skills & English language skills (oral, written, presentation).
- Excellent collaboration, team-building & partnership skills across all stakeholders.
- Expertise in creating cross functional campaign briefs & managing creative & media execution with internal resources & external agency partners.
- A collaborative mindset & track record of managing cross-functional teams to drive strong execution against measurable objectives.
- Leadership skills & an aptitude for developing repeatable best practices.
- Strong pattern recognition on multi-geo campaign execution & localization.
- Curiosity & passion for the vision, market, & opportunity Circle is pursuing.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.