The BentoBox Marketing & Commerce Platform delivers a seamless guest experience dedicated to accelerating growth & helping restaurants thrive. Over 7,000 restaurants worldwide rely on BentoBox for
elevated design, built-in marketing tools, actionable data & a best-in-class customer experience. The platform includes products such as websites, ordering (online ordering, pre-order & catering, gift cards, merchandise, ticket) & events management. BentoBox is trusted & loved by hospitality groups such as Jos Andrss ThinkFoodGroup & Danny Meyers Union Square Hospitality Group & independent restaurants including Emmy Squared, Suerte & Big Gay Ice Cream. Learn more at www.getbento.com
BentoBox is seeking a Director, Product Marketing to join our rapidly growing team. Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, you will be responsible for the positioning, messaging, & go-to-market strategy for the BentoBox Restaurant Marketing & Commerce Platform.
The ideal candidate for this role is passionately focused on our customers & driven by helping restaurants thrive. They are an expert storyteller, & have past experience leading a product marketing team in a B2SMB setting. They are a metrics-driven leader, with extensive experience in creating & executing successful GTM strategies including messaging, pricing/packaging, sales enablement, & demand plans. This role requires a strategic problem solver who is an effective influencer with a high degree of business acumen. Our environment is fast-paced & requires balancing scrappiness with scale, gut with data, & planning with action. This is a high visibility role requiring excellent communication & accountability.
- Develop & execute go-to-market strategies for acquisition, engagement & expansion of BentoBox products & services
- Develop & maintain BentoBox product positioning, messaging, packaging, & related marketing content & sales tools
- Support, manage & develop a team of Product Marketing Managers
- Build team expertise on the restaurant industry & customer needs, technology trends, & shopping behavior
- Collect & monitor insights & intelligence on competitive positioning
- Closely partner with Sales Enablement to equip Sales/Client Success organizations how to sell Bentobox solutions
- Maintain quantitative & qualitative performance measures marketing-enabled product performance
- Partner with Product Management on assessing product/market fit for new features & offerings.
- Inform promotion plan for solutions in partnership with Growth Marketing team
- Create pitch decks, 1-pagers, one-sheets, case studies, webinars, website feature pages, & other marketing materials to ensure Sales & Marketing are equipped to effectively drive & close leads
- Work with the broader marketing team to launch campaigns across web, ads, social, email, ads, & other marketing channels
- Assess the effectiveness of the marketing programs that support your products on an ongoing basis, & report back to the business on required changes.
Skills & Attributes
- 7+ years of product marketing experience, preferably for B2B SaaS; B2SMB a plus
- Demonstrated success in creating & executing effective go-to-market strategies
- Expert in developing messaging & storytelling
- Experience with pricing/packaging
- Experience with acquisition as well as engagement & expansion strategies
- Proven experience inspiring & developing talent
- Creative thinker that can generate innovative marketing ideas & lead a cross-functional team of stakeholders to drive execution.
- Results-oriented & data-driven.
- Passion for restaurants & hospitality & a desire to help them thrive
- Experience in prioritizing highest impact work & delivery of high quality assets
- Exceptional teammate with proven ability to lead through influence.
- Consistent track record in performing well in a fast-paced environment & interpersonal skills to lead multiple projects with tight deadlines effectively.
- Exceptional verbal & written communication skills, & executive presentation skills
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance (medical, dental, & vision) - BentoBox covers 100% of healthcare premium costs
- 401k plan with company match
- Life insurance & disability plans
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible vacation plan
- Paid parental leave
- Professional development opportunities, including a yearly learning stipend
- Perks when dining with BentoBox customers such as tip reimbursement
- Making a positive impact on the hospitality community
BentoBox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees & applicants for employment & prohibits discrimination & harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.