Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
Customer Experience Agent Job Description:
HelloFresh is searching for enthusiastic individuals with a passion for producing results & enriching the customer experience. The main function of this role is to represent HelloFresh's brand values while providing solutions & guidance to new & loyal customers. Customer Experience Agents support customers' kitchen & subscription needs through telephone, email, & live chat interactions.
The Customer Experience Agent position is currently working in a full-time temporary remote capacity from now until December 2021. Customer Care will move to a hybrid model in January 2022.
Hourly Full-Time Position: $17 p/hour
- Provide an excellent customer experience on every interaction (telephone, email, & chat)
- Contribute to our outstanding customer service by providing accurate, & complete service & offering clear guidance to our customers
- De-escalate situations involving dissatisfied customers & offer patient assistance & support
- Guide customers through navigating our online portal to take advantage of our products & remain loyal customers
- Troubleshoot potential problems & provide solutions that meet the customers needs
- Think creatively & offer ideas about ways to improve & strengthen HelloFresh's relationship with customers
- Report to Customer Care Supervisor to enhance customer experiences
- Recognize customers' mealtime needs & present solutions including upselling HelloFresh products (across all brands)
- Report customer trends to Team Leads & Supervisors
- Meet established department & individual key performance indicators
- Customer obsessed You have an absolute passion for ensuring a great customer experience with every contact.
- An identifier of customer issues & offers solutions
- Engaged, optimistic, & able to bring out the positive in any situation.
- A "Foodie"- fanatical about food!
- Communicative & send clear messages verbally & in written form
- Collaborative in a team environment & successful independently
- The ability to work: Monday-Friday (Shifts available: 1pm-9:30pm, 1:30pm-10pm, 2pm-10:30pm, 2:30pm-11pm, or 3pm-11:30pm)
- High School diploma/GED (required)
- 1 year experience in a customer-oriented position e.g. call center, restaurants, retail (preferred)
- Experience in sales/upselling products (preferred)
- Bi-lingual (preferred)
- This position's essential functions demand the performance of the following physical requirements with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Prolonged periods working at a desk & on a computer
- Customer communication through telephone, email, & live chat interactions
- Read information on a computer screen & inputting data into a computer system
- Competitive Hourly Wage & 401K company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Flexible attendance policy
- Built-in team bonus opportunities throughout the year
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, coffee & catered meals
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company