The backbone of the healthcare system is communication between patients & their doctors, among healthcare teams, & even between practices & third-party providers like pharmacies, labs, & insurance companies.
But healthcare communication today is broken. Its disconnected, siloed, antiquated, & highly inefficient & in worst-case scenarios, its even responsible for lost patient lives.
Were trying to fix that. Klaras mission is to transform communication in healthcare, so all patients can receive great care.
We believe that the future of healthcare will be amazing. It will be patient-centric & truly connected so medical teams can work together easily, information can be shared between people & systems seamlessly, & patients can always get the high-quality care that everyone deserves.
Though our mission is big, our team is still small. And thats where you come in.
We are a Series A startup thats growing quickly, with plenty of interesting challenges to tackle & foundations to build. Its an entrepreneurial environment filled with opportunities for personal growth, where there is no shortage of projects to own or game-changing ideas to suggest. We are autonomous, data-driven, humble, & transparent. We have a healthy irreverence for the status quo, & a relentless passion for making our users lives better. And we believe the power of a talented team can accomplish anything even revolutionizing healthcare.
About the Role:
As a member of the marketing team at Klara, the Events Marketing Manager will report to the Director, Demand Generation, & will be responsible for the planning & execution of live & virtual events in our markets.
- Develop the demand generation strategy & plan for field events including conferences, roadshows, networking events, & webinars
- Research & recommend new events, conferences, & roadshows that align with Klaras go-to-market strategy
- Develop a consistent planning & event management process
- Manage the events budget & ensure we stay within budget
- Schedule & run the pre-event meeting with relevant stakeholders to ensure all messaging, expectations, desired outcomes, & logistics are clearly identified & executed on, & post-event wrap-up meeting
- Organize event logistics including booth preparation & design, on-site setup & teardown, travel & lodging recommendations for staff, giveaways, collateral, etc.
- Develop & manage relationships with event organizers & vendors
- Craft detailed campaign briefs that provide relevant information to other team members for email promotions, website updates, PR, social media, & more
- Work within cross-functional teams to develop & execute integrated live & digital events including; speaking opportunities, dedicated emails, webinars, banner ads, seat drops, additional sponsorship opportunities, etc.
- Generate reports & presentations on the immediate results & long-term success metrics of our field marketing activities
- 3+ years of event management experience, preferably in health tech or tech
- Excellent organizational skills & attention to detail
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Time-management skills & ability to work under pressure
- Project management experience with strong multitasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills & diplomacy
- Ability to manage budgets & ability to negotiate with vendors
- Excellent relationship-building skills including a team-oriented, positive approach
- Proven track record of creating & executing integrated event-based marketing campaigns using tactics that include webinars, digital advertising, & social media
- Not afraid to try new things driven to constantly improve results
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with the ability to pivot & problem-solve
- A strong team player comfortable & motivated working in a collaborative environment, with the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders
- Requires travel for events held outside of New York City
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business or other relevant field