Car shopping is complicated. At CarGurus, we use data & technology to make it simple, giving people the tools they need to confidently find, buy, finance, or sell a car. The best part? Our works made a real impact. Were the most-visited car-shopping site in the US, & were expanding globally. Ready to come along for the ride?
CarGurus is looking for a results-driven Sales Development Representative to assist in growing the advertising dealer base on our site & to work with our Account Executives to improve our market share of subscribed listing dealers. The successful candidate will have an ambitious attitude, the ability to multi-task in a rapidly-changing working environment, strong communication skills, & be proficient at regularly attaining quotas by adhering to a systematic & repeatable lead development process.
What You'll Do:
- Use Salesforce, Google, & other resources; uncover new prospects & convert these dealerships into advertisers on CarGurus
- Ensure that each new prospect is engaged & fully understands the benefits of the values we provide
- Develop business relationships & build new sales opportunities for the Account Executives
- Demonstrate persistence, tenacity, & the ability to overcome obstacles & handle objections
- Develop & consistently meet or exceed all assigned quotas & key performance metrics
- Log all sales activity completely & accurately in Salesforce
Who You Are:
- Bachelors degree with 1+ years selling and/or sales development experience
- Strong prioritization & time management skills
- Ability to stay focused on task & follow directions accurately
- Strong communication skills, both verbal & written
- Experience with Salesforce.com experience a plus
At CarGurus, we invest in our peoples professional growth with everything from learning & development programs to tuition reimbursement. Want to work on projects that expand your skill set without sacrificing your work/life balance? You got it. We also strive to provide perks & benefits that employees actually care about like free lunch, commuter subsidies, & more. That includes equity in the companyour way of showing that we want you here for the long haul.
We work hard every day to build the worlds most trusted & transparent automotive marketplace, but trust & transparency dont just apply to our consumers. They extend to our talent, too. We aim to create a workplace where everyone feels they can bring the ultimate expression of themselves & their potentialwhere you dont just fit, you thrive. We dont discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
We recognize that flexibility plays a critical role in enabling our people to thrive in both their personal & professional lives. We currently welcome Gurus into our Cambridge, MA office on a voluntary basis but do not require employees to physically be in the office. We will adopt a hybrid working model when health experts & government officials in our local communities deem it safe to do so. Specific arrangements within this model will be up to team leaders discretion; we encourage you to discuss your questions & needs during the interview process.
All US CarGurus employees are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19, unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation. This helps us to safeguard the health of our employees & their families, our customers & visitors, & the community at large.