Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands & grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, & analytics tools.
The marketing team helps drive the Mailchimp brand globally, shaping the perception of our platform, while driving growth. The Partner Marketing team drives growth by building & enabling a community of freelancers, agencies, & designers around the world to help small businesses grow using Mailchimp. Our program enables these partners by providing specialized tools, training, insider access, & exposure to millions of small businesses looking for their services.
We are looking for a marketing leader with strong business acumen & deep experience creating go-to-market plans informed by data & analysis. The Director of Partner Marketing will lead our partner marketing efforts, including to attract new freelancers & agencies to Mailchimp, upleveling them to become partners, & championing them as a valuable resource for our customers marketing needs.
What youll do here:
- Lead integrated marketing programs that attract & acquire freelancers & agencies into our partner program & grow them over time
- Develop & execute highly-targeted nurture campaigns that encourage existing members & partners to take key actions to grow within the program
- Guide the partner enablement strategy to educate & reward partners for their use of Mailchimps products through webinars, enablement materials, incentives, & more
- Work collaboratively with leaders in Product, Design, Engineering, Finance, Legal, & Marketing to ensure that new product features, as well as new program benefits & requirements, are launched & communicated clearly to our partners
- Spearhead cross-functional initiatives that promote our partners & their services to customers & build new ways to connect them to one another
- Roll out new paid offerings & plans for freelancers & agencies
- Manage outside 3rd parties that support Mailchimps partner program efforts, including developing scopes of work, budget oversight, objective setting, timelines, & planning processes
- Work with Analytics to develop weekly & monthly reports that analyze the results of our marketing efforts and identify ways to optimize them to grow our program efficiently
- Serve as a key leader on the Partner Program team, including leading daily & weekly cross-functional meetings to foster collaboration & alignment, & drive effective decision making
- Manage a team of marketers who are passionate about growing our program & partner community
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You have significant experience managing revenue-driven marketing teams at SaaS software or technology organizations
- You consider yourself a marketing generalist with strong business acumen, & thrive when creating go-to-market plans informed by data & analysis
- You have prior experience working in a revenue-driving marketing or strategy function, ideally with responsibility for pricing & payouts/incentives
- Youve previously helped launch loyalty, partner, or referral programs
- You have deep knowledge of how to use digital marketing to acquire, nurture, & grow an audience over time
- You understand agencies & service businesses & their model for acquiring customers & growing their respective businesses (Bonus points if youve worked at an agency or been a freelancer yourself)
- You thrive when building something new - rather than running from ambiguity, you embrace it as an opportunity
Mailchimp is a founder-owned & highly profitable company. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, & our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We love Brooklyn & are happy to have a small but growing office with sunlight & views in the heart of Brooklyn Heights. We're centrally located at Cadman Plaza/Borough Hall, a short walk to the Brooklyn Promenade & within a few blocks of 9 subway lines (2, 3, 4, 5, N, A, C, F & R lines). Our headquarters are in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), & generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Curious to how hiring has shifted related to COVID-19? Click here to find out more!