AlphaSense provides an AI-based search engine for market intelligence, used by the largest & fastest-growing firms globally. Our mission is to curate & semantically index the worlds market & company information, including the vast high-value content sets that traditional web search engines cannot reach. With 1000+ enterprise clients, AlphaSense helps knowledge professionals become dramatically more productive, & gain an information edge by discovering critical data points & trends that others miss.
In this role, you will join the Product team as the subject matter expert on integrating new healthcare related content into the AlphaSense platform. You will be a crucial part of identifying valuable new content within the healthcare, pharmaceutical, & medical domains for users to search across. Once identified, you will work closely with product & engineering to drive integration & implementation strategy.
- Define AlphaSenses product strategy & roadmap for Healthcare content, starting with the customer & working backwards
- Identify new content sources within the healthcare/medical/pharma space that would add value to AlphaSense end users in their research process
- Partner with Product Development teams to develop, integrate, & maintain healthcare/medical/pharma content
- Assist in the development of strategies to deploy & scale content across the AlphaSense customer network
- Assist in the development of release notes for new content changes & product functionality
- Support the Product team when needed with other product initiatives, including content development, QA, & workflow updates in each of the software products
- 5+ years of experience in product management with Healthcare/Medical/Pharma focus
- Outstanding organizational, communication, interpersonal, relationship-building skills conducive to collaboration; able to work well in a cross-functional, matrix management environment
- Consumer-Obsessed - you always think first about the consumer, hunt for empathy, & do everything possible to give the customer the best possible experience.
- Analytical - you naturally break hard problems into their pieces, are deeply familiar with best-in-class experimentation practices, use key results to drive results, & basically just measure everything.
- Bachelor's degree or higher, bonus points for RN, MD, NP, PharmD, or PA