Notice of the Filing of a
Labor Condition Application with the
Employment & Training Administration
- An H-1B nonimmigrant worker is being sought by Compass California II through the filing of a Labor Condition Application with the Employment & Training Administration of the U.S. Department of Labor.
- One (1) such worker is being sought.
- This worker is being sought in the occupational classification of Financial Managers.
- A wage of $117,258/yr is being offered to this worker.
- The period of employment for which this worker is sought is 05/11/2020 to 05/10/2023.
- The employment will occur in 891 Beach Street, San Francisco, CA 94109; & in 90 5th Avenue, New York, NY 10011.
- The Labor Condition Application is available for public inspection at the offices of Compass California II at 891 Beach Street, San Francisco, CA 94109.
Complaints alleging misrepresentation of material facts in the labor condition application and/or failure to comply with the terms of the labor condition application may be filed with any office of the Wage & Hour Division of the United States Department of Labor.