The ultimate source for official answers about a business online should be the business itself. However, when consumers ask questions on company websites, too often they are left in the dark with wrong answers. Yext (NYSE: YEXT), the Search Experience Cloud, solves this problem by organizing a business's facts so it can provide official answers to consumer questions wherever people search. Starting with the company website, then extending across search engines & voice assistants, businesses around the world, like Taco Bell, Marriott, & Jaguar Land Roveras well as organizations like the U.S. State Departmenttrust Yext to radically improve the search experience on their websites & across the entire search ecosystem.
As part of the Publisher Operations (PubOps) team, your problem solving skills will be put to the test in a dynamic, fast-paced environment where no two days are alike. You will be responsible for using your technical acumen & critical communication skills to investigate & resolve escalated issues on your assigned publishers. Along the way, you will query & analyze large sets of data, write scripts to automate manual tasks & generate error alerts, & manage relationships with publisher contacts.
What Youll Do
- Investigate & resolve escalated issues with publisher integrations
- Communicate technical details & business impacts of known publisher problems to both engineering teams & non-technical client teams
- Identify new publisher issues proactively by writing SQL queries & Python scripts to build automated alerts or ad-hoc reports from databases
- Lead new publishers integrations by tracking issues & managing timelines with publisher contacts
- Manage operational relationships with publishers by communicating open issues & spearheading support for new features
- Liaise with Business Development, Client Services, Product, Engineering, & Operations teams to provide knowledge in publisher-specific features & functionalities
What You Have
- BA/BS in engineering or related technical field
- 0-2 years of work experience in an engineering or highly technical role
- Outstanding problem-solving & strategic-thinking skills
- Great interpersonal & communication skills
- Curiosity & eagerness to learn fast on the job
- Ability to manage competing priorities
- Solid experience in analyzing data through spreadsheets (Excel) and/or databases (SQL)
- Basic experience writing scripts to iterate tasks or manipulate data
- Familiarity with APIs a plus!
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.