Who are we?
WorldRemit is changing the way people send money abroad. Weve taken something complicated & made it simple. Tap the WorldRemit App or click on our website & your international transfer is made to a bank account, cash pickup, Mobile Money, or airtime top-up. Founded in 2010, we send international remittances from 50 countries to more than 150 countries & we continue to expand our footprint.
Using WorldRemit is easy because we do the hard bit, connecting hundreds of banks, money agents, mobile operators & payment systems around the world. These were never designed to work together, but WorldRemit makes it happen.
WorldRemit has grown on average by 50% year on year & is now processing over 3bn of remittances on an annualised basis. We have raised c.$200 million in funding, currently employ over 750 employees & have offices in London, USA, Philippines, Poland, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan, Hong Kong & other locations.
The journey is just beginning. We believe in faster, simpler, more accessible money transfers. That means building better products & services for our customers.
Changing the world isnt easy so we only hire the most talented people. You need to think differently, believe in new solutions to old problems, & have the drive to make them happen. We aim to attract, retain & develop people that can bring to life our values:
You can learn more about our culture & how we work by watching this video on our Careers page
About the Role
Reporting into Tapas Sharma, our Marketing Design Manager, youll be helping to produce top-notch creative for a whole range of ambitious & innovative projects: everything from marketing campaigns to customer-facing communications & various internal touchpoints. With guidance from the Marketing Design Manager, youll be working with our design team in creating both digital & offline assets that capture the vibrancy of our customers, understand the nuances of our consumer journey & bring to life the spirit of our brand guidelines.
Producing a range of high-quality visual assets & design work that span across our whole brand:
- Working to briefs from the Marketing Design Manager / Marketing team to deliver artwork for a variety of marketing campaigns, ranging from brand awareness & consideration to direct response & engagement
- Delivering creative for a mix of channels including emails, display banner ads, social media, billboards, shop posters & signage, brochures, website & app content, merchandise, as well as material to support internal company requirements
Communicating the design process from start to finish:
- Keeping the requesting teams up to date throughout the design process & giving accurate timelines
- Offering input to creative meetings & sharing ideas, along with pitching new creative solutions to senior staff
- Supporting the Marketing Design Manager, Copywriter & Video Editor to produce
- design & communication assets at your peak creativity
Producing across multiple formats & art working:
- Adapting / Artworking on existing creative & producing against defined digital templates for print, social media platforms & online display
Summary of required experience & attributes
- A diehard creative, who loves to translate key ideas into high impact designs
- A dynamic communicator whos passionate about their ideas
- Skilled at understanding & demonstrating the different cultural nuances of our customers the world over
- Meticulously detailed you never miss even the slightest pixel
- Super collaborative & always comfortable receiving constructive feedback
- Hardworking, proactive & self-driven
- A1 2 years experience working in a similar role in an agency, freelancer capacity or in-house
- An exciting & imaginative portfolio with examples of creatives that demonstrate a strong sense of layout, colour & fonts
- A keen interest in working on motion graphics / 2d animation on After Effects or similar software with a burning desire to take your creatives to the next level
- Experience in delivering both digital & print artwork with an eye for consistency
- A dynamic understanding of the basic principles of creative, design & the creative process
- Proficiency in Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign & After Effects)
- A basic understanding of HTML & CSS or another web development platform such as Bannerwise, Bannersnack, Google web designer,etc. would be beneficial
- Bonus: 3D rendering / animation skills
- pro at staying calm under pressure
Start Date: ASAP
- Life assurance of 3 times your salary, should the worst happen.
- Pension scheme offering 8% matched contributions.
- Private medical & dental care plans.
- 25 days of holiday plus bank holidays, rising to 28 after 3 years.
- Free breakfast & fruit every day & Friday afternoon tea drinks & nibbles.
- No formal dress code.