Blink Health is a well-funded healthcare technology company on a mission to make prescription drugs more accessible & affordable for everyone. We're scaling up in a highly complex vertical to change the way Americans access the prescription drugs they need.
Our proprietary platform & supply chain allows us to offer everyone whether they have insurance or not amazingly inexpensive prices on over 15,000 medications. With the addition of telemedicine & home delivery for prescriptions, Blink is providing a life-changing experience for people all over the country & fixing how opaque, unfair & overpriced healthcare has become. We are a highly collaborative team of builders & operators who invent new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. Join us!
- Strong technical aptitude & ability & willingness to learn complex software.
- Relentless attention to detail, continuously improving, resourceful, willing to help out wherever needed.
- Strategic & operational experience at a pharmacy or other healthcare setting.
- Passionate about reinventing the pharmacy experience for both customers & doctors
- Be the point person for IT issues & general office management, including upkeep of our network & systems.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory matters in the practice of pharmacy
How to achieve success/acumen:
All Blinkers are expected to operate with our value of Good Giving in mind. Our culture is infused with the dedication & enthusiasm of employees who continuously strive to make a difference. Heres how you will do that in this role.
Good Execution - Do your best work
- Partner with business development, technology, marketing & analytics teams at corporate to report business metrics in & out of the pharmacy.
- Work closely with the pharmacy & corporate teams to identify & surface areas for improvement & bottlenecks in the workflow.
Good Owner - Be the CEO of your role
- Responsible for meeting pharmacy throughput & quality targets. This includes auditing, accuracy verifications & assisting as needed in regulatory reviews.
- Create & maintain processes around staffing, schedules, training, performance improvement, & running the day to day operation in our pharmacy.
Good Learning - Learn something new every day
- Observe needs, develop solutions & implement protocols continuously.
Good Feedback - Consider the perspective of others
- Develop & build a culture for a team of technicians & pharmacists that is focused on uncompromised quality, accuracy, customer service, collaboration & teamwork.
- Pennsylvania Pharmacist license required
- 8+ years of management or operational experience in a pharmacy or healthcare setting
- Managed a team of 40 or more employees
Why Join Us:
At Blink, we put humans first. We want everyone at Blink to be able to do the best work of their lives. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious & aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers.
Blink Pharmacy App for Android
Blink Pharmacy App for iOS
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity of all kinds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.