This position is responsible for driving performance improvement across sales & marketing within Iora Healths growth organization. The manager will accomplish the dual goal of accelerated growth & reduced cost of acquisition, by driving cross-functional sales & marketing efforts. He or she will map current state process, & then create & execute a roadmap to achieve future state high-performance growth, in partnership with the growth leadership team. Responsibilities go beyond performance improvement & analytics, to include the development of strategies to train & reinforce best practices. He or she will leverage existing & new technology (e.g. CRM) to drive growth priorities. Finally, to heighten performance & deliver training, the manager will develop & deliver employee conferences, annually or as needed. This leader will directly contribute to growth goals & Ioras broader objectives & key results (OKRs).
The Manager of Growth Performance will reside in Ioras headquarters, located in Boston, MA, & will report to the VP of Growth Operations & Performance. 10% to 20% travel is required.
- Build performance roadmap with key performance indicators, current state process maps, vision for future state
- Refine growth analytics & leverage technology to drive performance improvement
- Develop salesforce training strategy, procure content & delivery support; design & manage national events to deliver training
- Create knowledge management strategy & management process
Qualifications & Competencies
- 10+ years experience with 5+ years as a Sales Operations leader
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience, advanced degree or MBA preferred
- Proven ability to lead & scale Sales Operations across multi-channel distribution mix, preferably related to direct to consumer offerings
- Demonstrated ability to design & implement sales processes & infrastructure
- Experience with cross-functional collaboration, including Sales, Marketing & Finance
- Strong proficiency with sales & marketing technologies, including CRM, Contact Center
- Results-oriented mind-set, coupled with demonstrated decision-making skills
- Ability to organize & prioritize multiple objectives in a fast-paced, roll-up-your-sleeves environment
About Iora Health
Iora Health is transforming health care, starting with primary care. We created a high-impact relationship based care model, that particularly benefits adults on Medicare & those who might need more attention. Our care model changes everything - the team, outcome-focused payment, customer service, & the technology that supports our care.
We know that when you invest in relationships with people, you can help them live happier & healthier. Our patients get a team that respects & listens to them. We get paid to keep our patients healthier, & it works - we are successfully improving the lives of our patients while lowering costs.