Kustomer is the omnichannel SaaS platform reimagining enterprise customer service to deliver standout experiences not resolve tickets. Built with intelligent automation, Kustomer scales to meet the needs of any contact center & business by unifying data from multiple sources & enabling companies to deliver effortless, consistent & personalized service & support through a single timeline view.
Today, Kustomer is the core platform of some of the leading customer service brands like Ring, Rent the Runway, Glossier, Away, Glovo, Slice & UNTUCKit. Headquartered in NYC, Kustomer was founded in 2015 by serial entrepreneurs Brad Birnbaum & Jeremy Suriel, raised over $173.5M in venture funding, & is backed by leading VCs including: Tiger Global Management, Battery Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, Cisco Investments, Canaan Partners, Boldstart Ventures & Social Leverage.
About the Role
Kustomer is looking for a Sales Operations Analyst to support the effectiveness & efforts of revenue operations at Kustomer. The Sales Operations Analyst role is an integral part of the sales & revenue operations team, working closely with sales, marketing, & finance to report & analyze the business. The Sales Operations Analyst is responsible for driving all data insights & analysis to assist leadership with strategic decision making.
Reporting & Data:
- Data hygiene: Ensure a robust, clean data foundation that consistently & accurately captures the information needed to support sales strategy & execution
- Reporting: Build & maintain reports in Salesforce to support the sales organization & executive leadership
- Collaboration: Work with marketing & finance to ensure that systems are capturing data in a whole & effective manner. Ideate creative solutions to difficult problems.
- Enablement: Build processes & documentation to help other team members understand, accurately document, & use our sales data
- Be a point of contact for data within Salesforce & share information from Salesforce accordingly (e.g., current activity about an account, questions about account ownership (who owns what)
- Communicate performance of sales team to stakeholders - offering more than just reports, but insights to go along.
- Conduct regular sales effectiveness analyses (using data from Salesforce & other sources)
- May involve handling sensitive personal data
- Support the search & evaluation of technology vendors to better enable our sales reps to achieve quota & grow the business
- Support the implementation & ongoing effective use of new sales technology stack pieces
- Work with Sales Enablement to document proper use of tooling, including documentation & onboarding procedures
Skills & Qualifications
The Sales Operations Analyst should have 2 years of experience in a go-to-market operations role, with particular experience in Salesforce. Our ideal candidate loves being the mastermind of data & processes, driving insights through analysis & keeping the team on track in a continuously evolving, growing business. The Sales Operations Analyst knows the B2B SaaS GTM funnel, through & through. You are familiar with all of the objects in Salesforce - & you know how they play together. Of course youll know your way around Microsoft Excel, as well.
- You have 2+ years of experience in a go-to-market operations role at a B2B SaaS company
- You have experience with Salesforce
- You have strong analytical abilities & a comfort with Excel
- You are detail oriented
- You are a self-starter & thrive in a dynamic environment
- You have experience in managing projects with multiple stakeholders
Kustomer offers an array of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, 100% healthcare coverage, commuter benefits, & a flexible vacation policy.
Diversity & Inclusion at Kustomer
Kustomer is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Learn More About Kustomer: