ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a hard-working, highly motivated individual to join our growing Internal Audit team. This candidate will be responsible for supporting the internal audit department & raising awareness of the companys global IT control environment. Being a trusted business partner to all business constituents & aligning with the organization are key objectives. The IT Audit Senior Manager will participate in the planning & execution of the IT audit & SOX compliance program. This position is responsible for identifying operational effectiveness & efficiency of IT controls while serving & supporting the business. This role offers a great opportunity to learn & grow within a high energy, high growth organization.
- Participate in the planning of IT audit activity including quarterly control planning & testing, coordination with testers/reviewers & documentation of IT processes & controls
- Participate in the scoping & risk assessment exercise to evaluate new systems for SOX considerations
- Participate in the development or system implementation for new IT systems; assist in the design of processes, controls & ongoing process improvements including participation in pre- & post-implementation reviews for software development
- Participate in Internal Audit's dynamic risk assessment & planning process to develop a risk-based internal audit plan that addresses various risk components including technology risk, while considering emerging risks & changes to the business
- Responsibility for working with IT & finance & leaders to enhance & maintain a strong internal control environment
- Perform on-going or periodic testing of IT General Controls
- Collaborate with control owners to develop remediation plans for control deficiencies, monitor their execution, & perform remediation testing
- Partner with key stakeholders across the business to facilitate the User Access Review (UAR) & SOC Report review process
- Collaborate with external auditors to promote alignment on IT risks & control activities
- Collaborate with the business to drive actions that are pragmatic & achievable
- Identify opportunities to leverage IT solutions to create efficiencies in financial processes & strengthen Internal controls
- Provide meaningful insights about the work that you are responsible for that consistently demonstrates an understanding & appreciation for our business
- Establish & maintain excellent relationships within the team & across the business
- Provide creative input that will drive greater efficiency & value to the audit process
- Partnering with colleagues around the world to take on special projects focusing on, but not exclusive to compliance initiatives (e.g. business & systems integrations, financial systems implementation)
- Participate in the development of presentations & provide status updates to the SOX Steering Committee & audit reports & recommendations to the Audit Committee
- Perform other related special studies & projects as assigned
- BA/BS degree with an emphasis on Computer Science, or its equivalent
- CISA certification preferred
- Experienced in working with modern cloud Software as a Service (SaaS) & Platform as a Service (SaaS).
- 8+ years of relevant IT audit & SOX experience, with a mix of private & public accounting experience preferred
- Project management skills effective consultation, interpersonal, prioritization of topics/issues & organization
- Previous participation in existing IT programs for a public company
- Data analytics experience preferred
- Some degree of experience in Cyber risk assessments, & Business Continuity Program Audits
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Must be a highly organized, detail-oriented self-starter with the ability to work independently & within a team environment
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of an organization.
- An objective, independent, mature, unbiased individual with the highest integrity
- Superior problem-solving skills & ability to manage competing priorities & deadlines.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.