We started Birchbox in 2010 to redefine the way consumers discover & shop for beauty & grooming. The company quickly grew from an exciting idea to a business that has materially shaped the beauty industry: we've activated an enormous group of underserved, untapped consumers, awakening their relationship with beauty by making the experience relevant, easy & fun. Our innovation isn't the simple concept of delivering a box of samples - it's understanding that although not everyone is passionate about beauty & grooming, everyone still deserves to have a great experience finding, trying & buying it.
Birchbox operates in six countries, reaching more than 2.5 million active customers with a portfolio of 500 best-in-class prestige brand partners. We have retail locations within select Walgreens stores across the US as well as a flagship Birchbox store in Paris.
About the role:
Birchbox is looking for an Associate on the Operations team to help coordinate day-to-day operational needs. You will take ownership of procurement & maintain inventory for new launches as well as assist the team with other needs as they arise.
What youll do:
- Prepare, send & edit purchase orders
- Responsible for all inbound PO tracking updates & vendor correspondence
- Resolving all inbound transportation receiving discrepancies
- Be the primary point of contact with brands for internal teams, brands & carriers in regards to open orders & tracking
- Review all safety data sheets for new merchandise
- Enter & maintain data integrity in internal systems
Youll definitely need:
- A Bachelors Degree
- 0 - 2 years of work experience
- To be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Incredibly strong communication skills
This role might be for you if....
- Are a stickler for the details you pride yourself on the quality of your work & dont send anything out without triple checking
- ...Are a pro at juggling multiple priorities & know how to manage tasks, people, & processes at the same time
- ...Are a doer - you love the thrill of executing & do it with speed
- Are a strategic problem solver you constantly have ideas for how to make a situation or service more efficient & successful
- Are great with numbers & strongly believe in using metrics to analyze performance & maximize results
- ...Can build strong cross-team relationships