Silicon Valley is famous for its visionaries.
Those who dream of what others cant, or wont dare to.
Those who seek out innovation where most are satisfied with the status quo.
Those who say, What if? instead of Why bother?
Since 2007, MobileIron has been the leader in mobile enterprise security.
Our mobile-centric, zero trust approach goes beyond traditional MDM, identity, & gateway solutions by validating the user, device, applications, networks, & potential threats before granting secure access to the device. We create the intersection between high-grade security, mobile, & the way people want to work so you can free your people to be productive without limits & passwords.
The Senior Marketing Operations Manager will lead all marketing automation (MA) activities for their assigned region(s), focused on strategic campaigns & lifecycle programs that help create prospect/customer engagement & accelerate pipeline in alignment with regional/global counterparts.
If you are a Marketo & SFDC master with proven experience in MA-focused campaign planning, execution & reporting, lifecycle/lead processes, data & systems for a world-class B2B marketer, we want to talk to you. This position is a senior-level individual contributor reporting to the Senior Director of Global Marketing Operations, with opportunity to grow.
What youll be doing
- Consult with regional marketing teams during integrated campaign planning, ensuring that MA best practices & key operational metrics are embedded from the start
- Plan, develop & execute automation-focused campaigns (e.g., outbound emails, events, webinars, newsletters, multi-touch nurtures, A-B testing, content syndication & ad-hoc campaigns & associated MA/Web landing pages & localized content
- Build, test & deploy MA programs & workflows to achieve the objectives of each regional campaign, including templates, assets, content, lists, data collection, tracking, QA & reporting
- Manage all MA components of regional webinars & events, including emails, forms, landing pages, lists/attendees, webinar tech setup, day-of tech facilitation, post-webinar assets & reporting
- Provide counsel on targeting & segmentation best practices across geos, industries & roles; identify opportunities to improve engagement, actions & conversion against goals
- Standardize list mgmt processes & data hygiene for marketing database & all list uploads
- Ensure MA campaigns & web/social assets are properly tracked/reported/attributed in MA-CRM
- Jointly with regional counterparts, co-lead selected global MA initiatives:
- optimize global MA programs & workflows, including MA-CRM integration, campaign hierarchies, nurturing, lead scoring/routing, data models/hygiene & other MarTech integrations
- partner with Sales Ops & IT to monitor, analyze & tune Marketing-Sales-IT systems, integrations, workflows, processes, alignment, reporting & data management efforts
- contribute to performance dashboards, KPIs & metrics, leveraging an assess, test & refine" approach to increase pipeline consistency, velocity & value
- advise on advanced MA capabilities (dynamic content/forms, behavioral/IP targeting, multivariate testing, microsites, etc.), & implement as appropriate
- day-to-day MA admin (systems-level reporting, deliverability, user mgmt, onboarding, security)
- work with creative/digital teams to manage & optimize all MA templates (email/landing pages)
- manage mobile event app systems, content, production, app distribution & onsite facilitation
Who you are
- 8+ years experience in a B2B marketing/operations team or agency/consultancy; 5+ years of MA-focused campaign development, execution, workflows, integrations & reporting
- Masters-level Marketo & Salesforce experience is REQUIRED; certifications strongly preferred
- BA/BS in Marketing/Business or equivalent work experience in B2B technology marketing
- Mastery in tracking/reporting on activities, leads & campaigns in MA-CRM systems
- Balance of hands-on execution & functional planning; ability to prioritize, multi-task & thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Proactively assess workloads & leverage external resources (contract/agency) where needed, with full responsibility for their success & effectiveness
- Experience working with MarTech vendors account/support teams (MA, CRM, webinar, data)
- Advanced problem-solving & technical aptitude
- Strong MS Office skills, especially Excel
- Equally comfortable taking direction from both non-technical & technical team members
- Excellent communication, time management & personal management skills
- Positive attitude, persuasive & tactful; a true team player & self-starting contributor
Bonus points for experience with:
- Experience integrating localized/multilingual content into regional MA campaigns
- Aligning regional MA campaigns & workflows with cross-region/global initiatives
* We handle your personal data as described in theMobileIron Privacy Notice.