Traackr is a global technology company with offices in San Francisco, New York, Boston, Paris & London. Our influencer marketing platform enables brands to find, manage & analyze their influencer programs across all major social media channels. Our clients include Calvin Klein, L'Oral, Samsung, Microsoft, & Google.
We have fostered a culture that empowers our team to spend every ounce of energy towards solving our customers' problems & lifting their businesses through influencer marketing. It's our method that tames the madness. Come join our incredible team!
We are looking for a Senior Engineer who will work closely with our engineering, product, & design teams to implement the future of our product & build amazing experiences for our customers. Toexcel, you will need outstanding development & rapid prototyping skills & and a keen eye for visual detail at the pixel level. You will play an essential role in rapidly implementing & iterating over UX design concepts in collaboration with our design team, bringing the presentation layer of interfaces to life for our world-class customers.The right candidate would enjoy being challenged, love learning, be detail-orientated, appreciate working with people from diverse backgrounds, & be really passionate about what you do.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate several of the following:
- At least 5years experience developing web applications (preferably B2B)
- Expertise with a back-end language, in house we use PHP 7.2 & NodeJS
- Expertise with HTML5, CSS3, Canvas, etc.
- Expertise with CSS preprocessors such as LESS or SASS
- Expertise with build tools & task runners such as Grunt, Gulp or Webpack
- UX + development & visual sensitivity
- Passion for front-end design & implementation - from building responsive solutions across multiple devices to writing high-performance, reusable code for UI components
- Prototyping skills - ability to create quick prototypes to test feasibility & allow for rapid evolution of ideas
- Understanding of back-end implications of code
- 5+ years experience working with design teams preferred
What makes you get up in the morning
- You roll up your sleeves & dive head first into new challenges & technologies
- You like staying current with code & user experience trends & patterns
- You like using technology to empower people
You must have online portfolio with representative work at both a code & visual level.Please submit as much of the following as possible:
- GitHub, BitBucket or other code repository or zip file with code samples
- Portfolio URL with samples of your visual work
- A few lines about you, what makes you get up in the morning & what your ideal work environment looks like.
Resumes are welcome but we value working code & visual samples first & foremost. If you don't have any code or samples to submit, please think of an interesting problem for which you'd like to design & code a solution, post your code online & then apply.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.