Redwood City, CA (open to remote USA)
OUR VISION: THE WORLD. SUBSCRIBED.
Customers have changed. Theyre looking for new ways to engage with businesses. Consumers today have a new set of expectations. They want outcomes, not ownership. Customization, not generalization. Constant improvement, not planned obsolescence.
In the old world (lets call it the Product Economy) it was all about things. Acquiring new customers, shipping commodities, billing for one-time transactions. But in todays new era, its all about relationships. More & more customers are becoming subscribers because subscription experiences built around services meet consumers needs better than the static offerings or a single product.
Our vision is The World Subscribed where one day every company will be a part of the Subscription Economy (a phrase coined by our CEO, Tien Tzuo & author of the best selling book Subscribed).
As consumers wave goodbye to ownership, join us as we help companies win on their journey to usership!
Zuora Global Services is the premier Professional Services team for customers transforming their business into the Subscription Economy. We work with our Customers, Global Systems Integrations, & PS Delivery Partners to ensure that our customers & partners benefit from Zuora Global Services thought leadership to have a positive experience & achieve their business goals using the Zuora platform.
Zuora is seeking a proactive, experienced, highly motivated individual to join the Global Services team & lead professional services resources management for a subset of the portfolio of products as part of Zuora North America operations. The position will additionally focus on improving productivity & efficiency of the resource management process in a high growth organization.
The Resource Manager will be responsible for coordinating the workflow of new projects from sales through completion, execute reports, & maintain key performance indicators & metrics.
This role will partner closely with the Sales Operations, Finance & other groups within Zuora to help improve workflow as projects move through their lifecycle.
WHAT YOULL ACHIEVE
- Work with Global Services Practice Directors, Delivery Managers, Center of Excellence, & Zuora Delivery Partners to assign the right project resources in a timely manner to meet customer deliverables & foster employee growth
- Will partner with PMO, Operations & Resource Managers to ensure resources are meeting utilization targets
- Will partner with Services Practice Directors & Resource Manager team to optimize scheduling efficiency of resources & make recommendations for process improvements based on analysis of data from the PSA tool
- Responsible for working with Delivery Managers to ensure the integrity of data within the PSA tool inclusive of Resource Requests, Assignments & the accuracy of Assignment Forecasts
- Responsible for monitoring the timely time entry into PSA from consultants & subcontractors. Partners with the Delivery Managers to identify trends & issues.
- Can make data backed suggestions to improve operational excellence, build capacity models to drive Zuora hiring & partner capacity.
- Identify problems in operations process & resolve them in quickly & timely manner
- Own & maintain process & documentation
WHAT YOULL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- At least 7-10 years of experience in a similar role within a professional services organization
- Experience in a high growth SaaS company is a plus
- Familiarity with Professional Services Scheduling, Forecasting, Assignment & Billing process
- Proven ability to successfully assign the day to day hands on staffing assignments as well as define & adopt process improvements
- Success with scaling an RMO for a high growth company
- Excellent interpersonal skills & the ability to work with a diverse group of stakeholders across pre-sales & delivery
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- A strong ability to analyze & solve problems, perform complex tasks, prioritize multiple projects & follow through
- Extremely well organized & strong attention to detail
- Excellent organization & time management skills
- Ability to work under time sensitive & pressure situations & make balanced decisions
- Ability to work independently (potentially remote) in a high growth company that is a fast paced & constantly changing environment
- Experience working with senior leadership to make key recommendations leveraging both data & field observation to drive process & operational improvements
- Highly proficient with Salesforce, PSA tools (Financial Force a plus), Office productivity tools like Microsoft Office, Google Docs etc
- BA/BS Degree
ABOUT ZUORA & OUR ZEO CULTURE
Zuora (NYSE: ZUO) Zuora provides the leading cloud-based subscription management platform that functions as a system of record for subscription businesses across all industries. Powering the Subscription Economy, the Zuora platform was architected specifically for dynamic, recurring subscription business models & acts as an intelligent subscription management hub that automates & orchestrates the entire subscription order-to-revenue process seamlessly across billing & revenue recognition. Zuora serves more than 1,000 companies around the world, including Box, Ford, Penske Media Corporation, Schneider Electric, Siemens, Xplornet, & Zoom.
At Zuora, we have one CEO but every employee is empowered & supported to be the ZEO of their own career experience. By embedding inclusion & belonging into our processes, policies & culture, we are building a workplace where our 1,200+ ZEOs across North America, Europe, & APAC can bring all the elements of who they are into their work. In addition to an industry-leading six-month, 100% paid parental leave for all our ZEOs, we also offer programs to support your mental health & give back to our communities along with career cash & plenty of learning & development opportunities.
To learn more visit www.zuora.com
Zuora is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Think, be & do you! At Zuora, different perspectives, experiences & contributions matter. Everyone counts. Zuora is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
Zuora does not discriminate on the basis of, & considers individuals seeking employment with Zuora without regards to, race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us by sending an email to assistance(at)zuora.com.