Student Brand Ambassador
Are you a creative & outgoing student who is passionate about health & fitness? Want to work for a global, growing company & gain invaluable business skills whilst fitting around your uni schedule?
Gympass is seeking high-energy, creative & organised students in Bristol, Manchester, Edinburgh & Birmingham to be the face of our brand & help run promotional events at our corporate clients. Fitting around your university schedule, the role will be responsible for working with the central team to run events aimed at increasing brand awareness & sign up rates at some of the UKs biggest companies. You will develop a range of skill sets including event operations, marketing, sales & client management.
Gympass is a wellbeing-technology company disrupting the health & fitness industry. We empower companies to engage their workforce in physical activity by providing access to the largest global network of workout facilities. With a single monthly membership, employees can find an activity they'll love among more than 600 activities across the U.S., Europe, & Latin America. Our goal is to multiply the number of people exercising at every company to create a healthier & more engaged workforce.
Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York, we have a growing team in 30 offices around the world. Our mission is simple yet ambitious: defeat inactivity, & we know the only way to get there is together, partnering with companies, gyms & having the best talent.
As the Brand Ambassador you will be responsible for:
- Generating awareness & excitement for our product & brand at some of UKs biggest companies
- In-person sales at events & liasing with client contacts on the day
- Collating feedback to improve future launches & make a direct impact by suggesting new ideas
- Events will include (not inclusive to)- on-site pop-ups, presentations & flyer drops
- Energetic, highly organised & process-oriented, whilst not losing creativity
- Exceptional organisation & planning skills
- Ability to work independently & collaborate with others
- Interest in the fitness/wellness industry
- Flexible working around your schedule with highly competitive pay (10/hour)
- Great opportunity to boost your CV with invaluable skills sought by graduate employers
- Opportunity to work for & make your mark within a start-up unit of a global, growing company
- Many exclusive benefits including free Gympass Membership, allowing you access to our network of gym partners