People Division Remote/Any Office Location - Full Time
Tinuiti is looking for a talented, collaborative, & self-motivated Senior Manager, Talent Development. This role helps to set Tinuiti up for long-term success by implementing an Leadership Development strategy to enhance Tinuitis organizational health. The TD Specialist will help lead Tinuiti to a more adaptive learning culture, where learning is an organic part of how we interact & how we grow as a company & as individuals.
- Conduct learning needs analysis, design & facilitate custom solutions that are practical, engaging & a fit for Tinuitis unique culture
- Provide program management to talent development initiatives including but not limited to management training series, executive coaching program, client leadership training series, cross-training program, diversity & inclusion initiatives & executive onboarding
- Identify & manage vendor relationships in support of our 3 Leadership Development pillars
- Identify and/or develop assessments to track the effectiveness of talent development solutions & capture the ROI of programs to provide a business case for additional investment
- Develop train-the-trainer materials to support a culture of learning
- Create & curate insightful & practical resources to support manager & leadership effectiveness
- Manage core organizational effectiveness processes including goal alignment, career development, succession planning, workforce planning, & organizational design
- Collaborate with other People departments & divisions to enhance the employee experience
- Interpersonal Savvy - Relates well to all kinds of people, builds rapport & effective relationships, defuse high-tension situations comfortably
- Perseverance - Pursues everything with energy, drive, & a need to finish, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks
- Priority Setting - Strong understanding of time/bandwidth of his/herself & others, eliminates roadblocks & creates focus
- Drive For Results - Exceeds goals successfully, constantly & consistently a top performer & pushes themselves
- Written Communications - Excellent skills to write clearly & succinctly in a variety of settings & styles
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Marketing, Human Resources or similar
- 7+ years of related Talent Development experience
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Strong project/time management skills, problem-solving, communication, interpersonal & organizational skills
- Able to multitask & remain positive in our fast-paced environment
- Exhibit maturity & professionalism in handling highly sensitive & confidential information
About Tinuiti: Tinuiti is a performance & data-driven digital marketing leader, focused on every aspect of the customer journey across the quadropoly of Google, Facebook/Instagram, Amazon, Apple, & beyond. We believe success requires specialization across all channels, & our offerings cover the full spectrum from paid to earned to owned media. Our goal when we come to work every day is simple - to grow happiness. For our clients, their customers, our people & our partners. Growing happiness guides everything we do & our core values - Unleash Greatness, Never Stop Learning, Ignite Your Passion, Thankful Living, & Inspire Innovation & Change - inspire us to maintain a culture where our people take pride in their work & have fun doing it.
Disclaimer: This description has been designed to indicate the general nature & level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities, & qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. Tinuiti is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Working Conditions: Working indoors, sitting at a computer for extended periods of time, lifting no more than 10 pounds.