The Kinetica Active Analytics Platform combines streaming & historical data with location intelligence & machine learning-powered analytics. Organizations across automotive, energy, telecommunications, retail, healthcare, financial services, & beyond leverage the platform's GPU-accelerated computing power to build custom analytical applications that deliver immediate, dynamic insight. Kinetica has a rich partner ecosystem, including NVIDIA, Dell, HP, & IBM, & is privately held, backed by leading global venture capital firms Canvas Ventures, Citi Ventures, GreatPoint Ventures, & Meritech Capital Partners.
For more information & trial downloads, visit kinetica.com or follow us on LinkedIn & Twitter.
Kinetica is looking for an experienced software engineer who is keen to excel & contribute in developing geospatial data visualization applications. Join our diverse team of talented & highly technical engineers where you will build a cutting edge active analytics platform used by Fortune 500 companies around the globe.
- Maintain, enhance & extend Kinetica's rendering pipeline.
- Working with the engineering group to keep a consistent & intuitive product experience
- Working with the engineering group to help identify cohesive interaction model across components & propose key refinements to existing components to achieve cross-product experience alignment.
- Provide strategic feedback on tooling landscape to help influence product direction.
- Ensuring team's agreed-upon objectives are reached in a consistent & timely manner.