FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, & leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, & TV/media, including FanDuel, Betfair US, DRAFT, & TVG. FanDuel Group has a presence across 45 states & 8 million customers. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, & Scotland.
FanDuel is looking to add a VIP department to our online sports book & as such is looking to recruit a VIP account manager to look after our most important clients.
As a VIP Account Manager, you will be managing a portfolio of high net worth customers, looking to build strong relationships with our VIP customers in order to increase their loyalty & provide an excellent all round experience.As this is a new team, there will be strong focus on identifying new VIPs on the product as early as possible & growing that section of our player base.
The ideal candidate for this position will have an experience in customer facing environment, very good understanding of VIP Management & a genuine passion for the online gambling industry. It is imperative that this person has a take-charge & can-do attitude, has strong social & people skills with the ability to build trust. We are looking for someone, who is friendly, patient & enthusiastic with an ability to use common sense & display good judgement.
- Manage a portfolio of High Value Players who you will provide an enhanced proactive one stop service to encourage loyalty & increasing satisfaction levels.
- Develop these accounts with regular correspondence & tailored offers & rewards.
- Identify & on-board new VIP players
- Work alongside our CRM & Risk & Trading teams to increase player activity & drive revenue.
- Meet pre-determinedproductivity, quality & SLAweekly, monthly & quarterly targets.
- Provide detailed & concise reports on your portfolio to your manager.
- Monitor individual customer performance & ensure that bonuses, gifts & hospitality invitations are offered in accordance with business requirements
- Meet & host VIPs at Hospitality events
- Excellent communicator (both verbal, telephone & written)
- Service & Marketing minded
- Pride in providing top level service
- Proven negotiation skills
- Confident & people focused personality
- Enthusiastic, Self-Motivated & a thirst to learn
- Excellent analytical skills along with Excel
- Strives to meet targets & deadlines
- Excellent organisational & planning skills
- 2-4 years experience in high end customer service field
- Sales experience a benefit
- Gaming experience a benefit
What you get in return
Beyond working with such a great team?
- An exciting environment with real growth
- Contribute to exciting products used by a highly passionate user base
- Personal learning & development opportunities
- Flexible holiday allowance
- 401K plan
- Attractive health insurance premiums
There's more, but we don't want to go on & on.
FanDuel is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgment or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.