Gusto is seeking a talented Procurement Analyst to help build our procurement process!
Gusto is a modern, online people platform that helps small businesses take care of their teams. On top of full-service payroll, Gusto offers health insurance, 401(k)s, expert HR, & team management tools. Today, Gusto offices in Denver, San Francisco, & New York serve more than 100,000 businesses nationwide.
Our mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life, & it starts right here at Gusto. Thats why were committed to building a collaborative & inclusive workplace, both physically & virtually. Learn more about our Total Rewards philosophy.
As the Procurement Analyst at Gusto, you will have the exciting opportunity to assist in the development & rollout of the Procurement function. We are looking for someone who can collaborate effectively with our internal business partners & also partner closely with Accounting, Legal, Finance & Procurement counterparts.
Here's what you'll do day to day:
- Assist in contract review process to ensure compliance & input from all relevant partners including Finance & Legal
- Assess supplier proposals including compliance with procurement guidelines, company policies, & alignment with strategic company objectives
- Monitor supplier performance through the life of the contract; Find opportunities to drive value through improvements in supplier performance
- Understand business objectives so as to generate project information, action items, schedule, & deliverables for the team.
- Follow up on requisitions in P2P system considered aged or still pending approval, taking appropriate action to reconcile, cancel, or prompt the right people to take action
- Review all POs that have recently closed.
- Assist in creating the companies first purchasing policy
- Update Wiki/FAQ & training-related resources
- Assist team in ad-hoc procurement & sourcing projects as needed.
- Consistently field inquiries from internal staff & subsequently train those employees on procurement policies & best practices.
- Assist in vendor negotiations including business terms & Service Level Agreements to drive efficiencies to scale.
- Automates procedures & process to streamline activities & report trends & metrics to business units (segments) supported
Here's what we're looking for:
- 2+ years experience in a similar role or capacity
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent analytical, problem solving & decision-making skills
- Effective communication skills with all audiences, internally & externally
- Experience with Coupa or similar cloud based P2P system
- Experience with procurement systems implementations
Our cash compensation amount for this role is targeted at $74,000 - $87,000/ year in Denver & most remote locations, & $90,000 - $106,000/ year for San Francisco & New York. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including candidate experience & expertise & may vary from the amounts listed above.
Our customers come from all walks of life & so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values & our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.
Gusto is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Gusto considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state & local law. Gusto is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities & disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.