Programmatic Media Coordinator
Do you love digital media, local advertising & audience extension? If you answered yes, then we want to talk with you! Townsquare Media is looking for a Programmatic Media Coordinator to join our team! This person will work with the Client Services team, supporting the needs of the local sellers within 65+ markets across the US. This role is a key contributor to our expanding Local & National Digital sales efforts leveraging data, technology & strategic buying platform partners in our extended portfolio.
The Client Services team is responsible for end to end execution of programmatic buys from education & strategic recommendations to post campaign insights. The team is fast paced, quickly growing & performance oriented.
Job responsibilities include:
- Help support Client Services team with timely campaign launch
- Quality assure campaign ticket submissions & communicate outstanding campaign details required for execution
- Build internal Insertion Orders with campaign details to traffic & launch
- Coordinate pre-launch set up (create & test campaign pixels, upload creative into DSP, handle quality assurance of creative templates, build audience segments) & confirm all launch components are accurate/complete
- Quick & effective communication to internal/external stakeholders once campaigns are live
- Bachelors Degree in Media Studies, Communication, Marketing preferred
- Past internship experience within the marketing/advertising field welcomed
- High energy & teamwork mentality a must
- Well-organized & strong attention to detail
- Experience with Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
Townsquare is a radio, digital media, entertainment & digital marketing solutions company principally focused on being the premier local advertising & marketing solutions platform in small & mid-sized markets across the U.S. Our assets include 320 radio stations & more than 330+ local websites in 67 U.S. markets, a digital marketing solutions company (Townsquare Interactive), a proprietary digital programmatic advertising platform (Townsquare Ignite) & approximately 200 live events with over one million attendees each year. Our brands include local media assets such asWYRK,KLAQ,K2andNJ101.5; iconic regional & national events such as theTaste of Country Music Festival,WE Fest,Country Jam, theBoise Music Festival, theRed Dirt BBQ & Music FestivalandTaste of Fort Collins; & leading tastemaker music & entertainment websites such asXXLmag.com,TasteofCountry.comandLoudwire.com.
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA BROADCASTING MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
Townsquare Media provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Townsquare Media complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms & conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation & training. Townsquare Media expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Townsquare Medias employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to & including discharge.