Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why & Where
Twilio is searching for a Technical Launch Manager to join the Launch Services Team in our Professional Services Organization. You will partner with our Customer Success Managers & Account Executives to help our customers successfully implement a wide range of Twilios products. The person in this role is dynamic, passionate about customer success, & leads by example. This role reports to the Head of Professional Services- APJ, based in Singapore.
Twilio is looking for a candidate who is at ease sitting down with developers, product managers, & executives & advising them on the best way to utilize cloud communications technology. They also have:
- 4+ years experience in a customer facing role of a highly technical product
- Have led implementation activities with a technical product
- Technically competent & enjoy solving problems. They understand modern technology, are able to troubleshoot issues, & are resourceful.
- An execution machine. When youre tasked with something, it is completed with the utmost thought & care. You feel a sense of accomplishment after seeing a project come to fruition & cant wait to take on the next task with the same level of energy.
- Ability to stand in the customers shoes & demonstrated dedication to the customer experience.
- Advanced time management skills, ability to work well under pressure, & proficiency at developing workflows to increase troubleshooting efficiency while still following standard processes & procedures
- Takes charge in stressful situations & help guide others
- Excellence in task prioritization & evaluation of situational urgency
As a Technical Launch Manager, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER'S SHOES: Ensure all aspects of the customers launch is successful & on track with the goals of the project
- WRITE IT DOWN: Develop success plans & business reviews for customers that outline critical success factors during the launch period including metrics for success, potential issues, & provide recommendations
- NO SHENANIGANS: Escalate customer issues & work with Sales, Customer Success, Product, & Support to get them resolved
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Know what customers need to come first & what to escalate & when
- BE BOLD: Set our customers up for success by not only teaching others how to fish but how to fish & scale.
We only succeed at Twilio when our customers succeed. The Launch Services Team is crucial to gaining revenue for Twilio. An outstanding customer experience with both our products & our service is an integral part of why customers choose Twilio, & your role is critical in ensuring their success here.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems & creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our beautiful Singapore office in at 9 Straits View, Marina One- West Tower. You will enjoy our incredible perks: catered meals, snacks & drinks, ergonomic desks & regular team events & activities along with regular company & regional All Hands & more.
You will also be part of a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work & home life; that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do & be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, & can draw the owl & not be beholden to one playbook.