ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
We are looking for a Media Associate to join the Media & Demand Generation Team to support our paid social media team across all business units - Fantasy, Sportsbook, Casino, & Racing. The paid social team is tasked with managing full-funnel brand & direct response paid social campaigns across Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Reddit, TikTok & other emerging social media platforms to build brand awareness & drive new registrations & real-money players. Were looking for a team player who is interested in building their career in digital marketing or digital media who has an ear to the ground when it comes to emerging digital marketing & social media trends.
If you have a passion for sports, are interested in digital advertising technology & emerging channels, & enjoy managing multiple projects wed love to hear from you.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Support channel leads with planning, creative trafficking, & reporting of evergreen & tentpole paid social media campaigns.
- Build season-long media plans to meet team KPIs across multiple tactics & platforms, ensuring the team is establishing & crushing benchmarks to strengthen our advertising playbook.
- Liaise with cross-functional internal teams, creative partners, & agencies to ensure the seamless launch & execution of all campaigns.
- Assist with weekly, monthly, quarterly & annual channel reporting & post mortem analysis - including building creative performance recaps, billing reconciliation, & dissemination of insights to key stakeholders.
- Improve internal processes for social campaign management, including streamlining creative & tag trafficking to partners, optimizing workflows for audience creation & testing, & setting a testing framework for new platforms & ad formats.
- Provide continuous assessment of paid social programs & identify areas for improvement as well as new platform & tactic opportunities.
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Bachelor's degree with a strong academic record.
- At least one year of experience working in digital marketing or digital media.
- Agency experience or paid social advertising experience a plus.
- Needs to be able to work autonomously & within a large team setting.
- Clear communicator & multitasker, with the ability to manage multiple deadlines across internal & external stakeholders with ease.
- Has exceptional attention to detail & organizational skills.
- Able to exhibit a positive attitude & remain calm in high-stress situations.
- You dont mind working during non-traditional business hours as needed.
- Possesses an analytical & proactive mindset - you enjoy aggregating information across disparate data points & sources into clear, actionable insights.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel & Google Sheets/Docs/Slides preferred.
- An eagerness to learn more about digital marketing, social media, & the evolving fantasy sports & sports betting industry within the U.S.
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.