NewsCred, the worlds leading enterprise content marketing company, is on a mission to create software that transforms how marketing teams work.
NewsCred is a two-time Gartner-leader & a regular Great Place to Work. Every day, across our New York, London, & Dhaka offices, nearly 200 brilliant NewsCred employees commit their passion, time, & energy to shaping the future of an industry.
Our bread & butter is enterprise content marketing, & we are the best in the world at it, with exceptional retention rates over our 10+ year history. Our teams combine strategic expertise, award-winning licensed & original content, & comprehensive-but-intuitive software to help the worlds biggest multinational brands publish content that people actually want in this world filled with ad noise.
But we are not resting on our success. We believe that modern marketing organizations will have their own operating system, just as Engineering has Jira & Sales has Salesforce. This Marketing OS will centralize where campaigns get planned & marketing teams work together. There are many big companies competing to be the winner, but we think we have the lead because of our expertise in content & the robustness of our software.
As the Content Strategist, Financial Services, you are responsible for developing relationships & driving success with customers through NewsCreds products & services. Assigned to a number of customers, you are responsible for managing the content marketing program & is responsible for the direction of the content program inclusive of SEO, PPC, Marketing Channels, Licensed & Original Content. You will be responsible for assigned account objectives & provide quality work product on customer engagements. You should have experience in content marketing, marketing analytics, digital marketing, marketing automation, advertising, email marketing, etc. Additionally, you will serve as:
- The primary success owner for assigned customers
- The primary point of collaboration for internal teams
- An advisor on content marketing strategy & optimization
What Youll Do
- Own the successful delivery of purchased services, managing client expectations & resolving escalated client issues within key accounts on our Financial Services vertical
- Pitch original content topics & manage editorial calendars
- Oversee the entire editorial process from start to finish within NewsCreds proprietary platform
- Help educate clients on SEO best practices & help execute on SEO-related content initiatives (bonus points for being able to evangelize for SEO internally & drive our offering forward!)
- Act as designated point of contact for clients, responding to & managing client requests
- Lead marketing strategy workshops, executive alignment meetings, & quarterly business reviews; develop customer roadmaps; promote expansion of product
- Orchestrate the support of sales specialists, technical services resources, editorial service resources, & other company resources as needed
- Manage the onboarding of new customer programs to drive both platform adoption & overall program success
- Deliver operational metrics & overall business results for area of responsibility
What Youll Need
- 3-5 years of experience in a marketing agency and/or Enterprise SaaS company
- Great communication skills over email, phone & in person; comfort within a very client-facing role
- Comprehensive knowledge & passion for all things editorial; experience working editing and/or creating long-form content for blogs, websites
- In-depth knowledge of SEO, particularly as it relates to long-form content; you should be able to perform keyword research, optimize pages & provide SEO recommendations as well as answer customer questions about SEO best practices
- Prior experience working with financial brands on content is a major plus
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects, multitask, & work within tight deadlines
- Comprehensive understanding of all the principles of content marketing & SEO
- Work well on a team but also be able to take initiative on independent projects
- Proven track record managing clients, along their account retention & growth
- Experience with strategic thinking & complex decision making
- Demonstrated ability to uncover new revenue opportunities & identify risks
- Proficiency in Keynote & Excel
Why Youll Love Working Here
- Our culture is the most important thing we offer: a place to do your best work, & a chance for your voice to be heard in a democratic environment as we shape a high-growth space. Learn more in our How We Work document
- All-hands Demo Days on Wednesdays; catered lunches on Fridays
- Full suite of benefits, including medical, vision, dental, 401k match, & generous parental leave
- Best-in-class compensation plans, as well as company equity everyone has a stake in our growth
- An agile performance review process, to encourage ongoing transparency between managers & direct reports
- Unlimited vacation days & flexible working hours
- Partnership with Concierge Health Care, allowing you to book same-day appointments
- Student loan repayment program, enabling you to potentially save thousands in interest
NewsCred is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, promoting & hiring a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity is an essential part of a healthy workplace, & that inclusivity means more than just good intentions.