At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 7 years we've seen this mission spread around the world & beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are the leading global company in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market. So, how did we do it? Our weekly recipe boxes full of exciting recipes & lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of encouraged, energized home cooks that expands across the globe. We are one of the fastest growing meal kit businesses & are active & growing in 10 different countries across 3 continents. If you would like to join an energetic & highly motivated team & work in a dynamic, high-energy, high-growth field where you can really have an impact & make a difference every single day then join us & become part of developing a global fresh food champion.
About the role
The Lead Hand, supports the vision for the plant on a high level - building the team & crafting its culture. Youll be accountable for executing Managements processes & procedures ensuring the team follows all procedures consistently & driving measurable, quantitative improvements in performance.
The ideal candidate will lead small groups of associates in Labeling of Packaging Material, Portioning of ingredients, Kitting & Casing. Act as a support for associates to ensure successful task completion (on time & in full) so they are engaged, productive & have a clear focus on problem solving, team work & working to standards. He/she will build trust through effective leadership & skill application of people management processes.
- Knowledge of a professional discipline, technical specialties, related processes and/or people issues requirements; capable of implementing practical procedures of systems which are moderately complex. Leadership & organizing skills may be required.
- Can Lead a small group of people, higher level of communication
- Minimum of 1 year work & management experience
- Has the authority to direct the colleagues daily work activities whether within their own department or through cross-functional teams (example: regularly leading project teams with members from across different functions)
- Previous Management Experience within Food Manufacturing is an asset
- Awareness of Health & Safety in the workplace
- Great attention to detail & the ability to prioritise a busy workload
- Ability to use own initiative & work as part of a team
- Ability to challenge & make effective decisions
- Drive to achieve results & exceed objectives
- An in-depth knowledge of routines & maintenance requirements.
Why youll love this job:
- A challenging environment where no two days are the same & that you'll be challenged each & every day
- On-going opportunities for you to grow & develop as a leader within our thriving organisation
- High level of responsibility from day one
- Working with a fun, ambitious & supportive team