Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology company that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. We have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce companies in the world, & have featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe's hottest startups.
Contentsquare has 10 main offices across the world ( New York, London, Paris, Munich, San Francisco, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, & Singapore) with 750+ clients globally including Fortune 100 companies like HSBC, Sainsbury's, Spotify, Asos & Microsoft. We've been experiencing tremendous growth as our team has grown from ~300 to 1000+ employees globally, & raised a $500M Series E funding in May 2021.
As our growth accelerates further we are looking to hire 1,500 positions globally in the next 3 years. We are looking for talented people like you to join us & help us continue to innovate & improve online experiences for all. We want the most ambitious, unique & enthusiastic people to join us & help us in this mission. Come join the #CSquad family!
The Role :
As an Engineering Program Manager, you will be part of the Product House, leading programs, identifying & coordinating different engineering teams, each one with its specific field of expertise.
You will help teams to improve & work towards common goals, as well as building & keeping a program vision. To do so, you will be interacting with Tech leads, Team leads, Engineering Managers, & Product teams on a daily basis.
What you will do :
- Lead programs from A to Z with all of the R&D teams (Data Engineer, Fullstack Engineer, DevOps, QA) & the Product department
- Ensure predictability & visibility through SMART program breakdown, risk management, & reporting
- Constantly improve processes & organization to match the Product House organization
- Proactively identify dependencies within your Product Unit & with other Product Units
- Coordinate the roadmap definition within your Product unit
- Organise & animate technical meetings & agile ceremonies
- Work with a team of Engineering program managers around methodologies, frameworks, & global standards
What you will need to succeed :
- You have a minimum of 3 years experience in agile software development
- Experience working in a B2B SaaS company
- You have a strong empathy for both technical & functional challenges
- You take initiatives, come up with innovative ideas & challenge all levels
- You are pragmatic & methodical to help the team take decisions & build project plans
- You are able to adapt quickly in a changing environment, always reconsidering your methods
- You are Fluent in English (spoken, written)
- You want to be part of an amazing fast-growing & international company
- You have a strong will to go beyond yourself