Marc Andreessen, co-founder of the venture capital firm Andreessen Horowitz wrote: software is eating the world. That statement is just as true today as it was eight years ago. Software is embedded in our day-to-day, & few industries are immune. Peek behind the code & you will find brilliant engineers pushing the boundaries of what is possible.
Talk to any engineering leader & they will tell you that access to talent is their number one barrier to building software & growing their business. Research the industry & you read about the 1 million computer-programming jobs that will go unfilled in 2020.
That is where Andela comes in. We help engineering leaders at companies big & small bridge that gap. We are building tools, systems & processes to connect talent, no matter where they live, with the opportunities to do great things. To date, we have identified 1,000+ software engineers from emerging markets and placed them as full-time, embedded members of development teams at over 200 tech companies. Along the way, we have raised $180M from Al Gores venture fund, Generation Partners, Google Ventures, Spark Capital, the Chan-Zuckerberg Initiative & Serena Ventures.
And we are just getting started.
All of our people live & breathe our E.P.I.C values:
- Excellence: We are lifelong learners who strive for mastery of our craft
- Passion: We believe we are going to change the world & act accordingly
- Integrity: We choose extraordinary people & then trust them to do the right thing
- Collaboration: We know our sum is greater than our parts
Content Marketing Manager
Were looking for a Content Marketing Manager with an attention to detail (almost obsessive), strong communication skills, & a gift for transforming content about technology & engineering into something engaging & creative.
Youll be working closely with the Director of Content Marketing to manage & execute a content strategy that drives brand awareness, thought leadership, demand generation, & engagement for our clients & engineering community. You will be responsible for managing the execution, creation, distribution, syndication, & measurement of content across multiple channels & departments (Demand, Talent, Product, Sales, Customer Success), as well as being an integral part of developing Andelas voice & building our audience.
- Create & distribute various content (emails, website, e-books, videos, whitepapers, infographics, etc.) to support our inbound & brand goals for both Talent & Demand.
- Own & manage the editorial calendar, as well as the end-to-end publishing process for Andelas blog
- Collaborate with Design to build visual assets, like blog banners, webpages, landing pages, emails, & more.
- Support the Sales & Customer teams by managing & updating our internal content library
- Manage a network of freelance writers; edit & publish all output.
- Manage Andelas social media channels (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram) for organic efforts. Gather competitive intelligence.
- Drive organic traffic through SEO strategy & best practices.
- Help build Andelas voice & tone & drive consistency across different channels & mediums
- Track & measure website & social media performance, & report results.
- 3+ years experience in content marketing, preferably for a B2B technology company or a talent marketplace.
- Strong written communication skills, preferably with experience writing for highly technical blogs or for the engineering audience.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to effectively prioritize.
- Knowledge & skills around organic social strategy, as well as experience in social publishing platforms.
- Obsessed with data, & making informed content decisions.
- A self-starter, who is comfortable working in a fast-paced & dynamic work environment.
- You love em dashes & have an opinion on oxford commas.
- Proficiency in Google Docs & Google Analytics.
This roles is fully remote!