At Conductor, were passionate about helping companies help their customers. Many of the worlds top brands use our software & services to create & optimize content so that it gets found online. Were headquartered in NYC, & weve been named one of Crains Best Places to Work 9 years running.
Visit Conductor at www.conductor.com or on Twitter @conductor
We are seeking an executive to manage a team of Account Directors across our higher service tiers that is responsible for driving business results that lead to contract renewals.
The team you will lead is responsible for orchestrating the alignment of SEO, content, & web teams for our growing portfolio of customers to gain the maximum benefit & adoption of our award-winning software platform, Conductor Searchlight.
In this role, you will partner with Sales & Customer Success leaders to develop & execute strategies that drive the success of our customers.
A Successful VP, Enterprise Accounts needs experience:
- Leading high performing client service & account management teams
- Orchestrating SEO successfully across enterprise brands
- Developing strategies that drive results for customers
In this role, you will:
- Lead an account management team responsible for our highest tier of customers. that is empowered to orchestrate change, communicate performance, & manage risk with our customers
- Work closely with Account Directors to identify best practices & strategies across their customer portfolio that is aimed at driving alignment between SEO, Web & Content leaders.
- Partner with Sales & Customer Success leadership to develop & execute strategies that create successful customers that renew
- Provide executive support as part of customer engagements, building relationships that result in better communication & risk mitigation
- Contribute to & provide guidance to strategic account management meetings including quarterly business reviews, monthly executive strategy meetings, & success stories.
Were excited if you have:
- 7+ years of experience, with 5+ years of experience leading & managing teams
- Deep experience in leading enterprise SEO initiatives
- Passion for growing & developing team members
- Excellent executive-level relationship building & communication skills
- SaaS and/or agency experience
Conductor is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.