BuzzFeed is looking for a skilled & experienced Media Manager to bring their expertise to upcoming branded productions being shot on location in Los Angeles & in NYC. We are looking for one Media Manager in Los Angeles & one in NYC.
These are project-based, freelance positions with a project rate of $275/day.
- Download & organize shot footage & recorded sound cards
- Work with the DP to ensure camera is being shot to the technical specifications
- Review footage after downloading to check for any errors
- Review sound files after downloading to check for any errors
- Work with Buzzfeed laptops
- Liaise with Post-Production team to ensure footage is uploaded properly
- Troubleshoot media & computer issues as needed
- 2+ years of experience as a Media Manager working on branded, or commercial content
- Strong knowledge of set protocols & typical working operations
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Previous branded digital video experience is ideal
- Include a link to your portfolio or provide samples of your work or your reel in your application
Life at BuzzFeed
At BuzzFeed, we believe our work benefits from the diverse perspectives of our employees. As such, BuzzFeed celebrates inclusion & is committed to equal opportunity employment. As a BuzzFeed employee, you can expect a supportive, inclusive atmosphere on a team that values your contributions.
BuzzFeed is the leading independent digital media & tech company, delivering news & entertainment content to a global audience. At BuzzFeed, youll work with inspiring colleagues to create tools, technology, & content that helps connect people all over the world.