Unqork is a no-code application platform that helps large enterprises build complex custom software faster, with higher quality, & lower costs than conventional approaches. Rather than relying on the need for code to translate business logic into an application, Unqork lets you design & build complex, fully functional applications using an intuitive visual interface. Whether it be insurance, health care, financial services, or public enterprise, Unqork is solving complex issues for industries across the board without ever writing a single line of code.
Our CEO & founder, Gary Hoberman, previously worked at MetLife & Citigroup & has spent the last 24 years helping top financial institutions bring transformative solutions to the market. During his time at MetLife Gary began envisioning Unqork & brought together our leadership team who has created a collaborative & inventive environment where our employees flourish.This hand-picked team of industry professionals are leading a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built
About the 2020 Unqork Internship Program
This summer join Unqork in the no-code revolution! Unqork is seeking talented & driven individuals to participate in an exciting two-month internship program. During these eight weeks, you will be immersed in our inclusive & stimulating culture, working closely with some of the citys best talent in your field & learning about the industry from veteran mentors.
At Unqork, we place great importance on personal growth both behind the desk & in front. Network with company leaders during our weekly happy hours & enjoy exciting social outings planned for you & your mentors. And best of all, be surrounded with forward-thinking individuals who are passionate about what they do.
Are you ready for a dynamic, fast-paced summer? Come with plenty of energy because we just don't move that slowly!
8 week long internship from June 15th through August 7th. We will kick-off your welcome with two days of training & orientation.
Other highlights include:
- Work on cross-functional teams
- Weekly meetings & feedback from managers
- Learning experiences with Unqorks Senior Leadership Team
- Unqork Yoda Mentorship
- Case Study Project showcasing your work from the summer
- Lunch on us every Tuesday & Thursday
- Weekly happy hour & social events
- Weekly Learning Bites with distinguished guest
- NYC Outings
About Your Team
The Customer Office Summer Internship Program is on the front lines of how Unqork delivers our no-code solution to meet our enterprise clients most challenging business needs. The Customer Office works hand-in-hand with clients to learn their businesses, dive into technical landscapes, build workflows & functionality on the Unqork platform, & reinvent user experiences for a responsive digital interface. Core functions of the Customer Office span project planning & technical execution, project health assessments, process optimization for scaling to meet company growth targets, & financial planning.
We're looking for a motivated team player who will thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial atmosphere. This position includes application development on the Unqork platform, qualitative & data-based research on Customer Office projects, project health reporting, & other analytical projects critical to our teams performance.
This Summer You Will
As an Intern for the Customer Office team, you will participate in all aspects of the daily operations of this growing technical & customer-facing group. After an initial training period, you will work closely with Customer Office leadership to define a summer project related to building our teams success in helping our clients accomplish their strategic business goals. As an intern, you can expect to:
- Shadow an Unqork project delivery team for direct experience on implementing Unqorks no-code enterprise application platform to meet a real world business challenge
- Build a roadmap for team operations based on platform data, focus groups, interviews, & other self-directed research
- Analyze customer projects & application data for key performance indicators & project health
- Propose new standard operating procedures to help us work smarter, faster, & better
- Interest in technology & no-code application development
- Interest in client-facing work
- Curiosity, analytical problem solving skills, & ability to frame a problem statement & build a case to support a solution
- Fluency with qualitative & quantitative data (Excel or better)
- Ability to work independently & in a team environment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
*Travel expenses & NYC accommodation not covered by the internship program*
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, & proud to be committed to diversity & inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.