This is a part-time position
Omada Health is on a mission to inspire & engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
Member Support Agents respond to emails & phone calls from members with concerns & queries concerning the Omada program & app. Omada Agents are enthusiastic about educating people about the Omada program & are ready to assist members in overcoming any obstacles, assuring a rapid resolution & a great experience. Agents aren't hesitant to ask questions, & they're excited to learn about new product features & changes so they can better serve our members. Agents interested in advancing their careers in operations will show an interest in Member Support procedures, how we function, & how we can improve things. Member Support Agents like working as part of a team & are always eager to assist members & teammates.
If you enjoy working as part of a team, delivering excellent customer service, nurturing cooperation, learning the intricacies of our digital health company, & reveling in the uncertainty of a rapidly evolving start-up atmosphere, this is the career for you. Our team's objective is to pleasure people we assist by swiftly, correctly, & empathically resolving difficulties. Our goal is to provide our members with a smooth Omada experience.
- Communicate & provide support to members over chat, email, & phone in a way that embodies the company mission & values
- Process applications with accuracy & with attention to detail in a considerate & timely manner
- Go above & beyond to provide world class member experiences resolving members inquiries & overall put our members first
- Increase overall member satisfaction by meeting & exceeding support metrics & service levels
- Be empowered to work autonomously, continuously learning, & are expected to adhere to meeting schedules, times, & prioritize accordingly
- Act with discretion & confidentiality when handling member information
- Develop & maintain an aptitude & knowledge of our products, processes & systems
- Work in close partnership with peers & cross-functional teams to improve Member Support processes
- Periodically work on special short-term projects to offer customized support for new products or enhancements
You will love this job if you:
- You are the first to take on the most difficult support situations, relishing the challenge of resolving new problems.
- Within a startup atmosphere, you carefully control your stress levels, focus on what matters most in time management, & keep a pleasant, calm demeanor.
Bonus points for:
- Experience on a growing support team at a startup or in the healthy industry
- 6 months to 1 year of customer service or call center experience
- Communication. Outstanding verbal & written communication skills. Clear, empathetic communicator able to balance rapport & problem solving. You are comfortable communicating through email, phone, & application.
- Problem solving. Use creative & critical thinking strategies to provide a great member experience.
- Confidentiality. You act with discretion & can be trusted to handle confidential information appropriately.
- Learner mindset. Youre highly self-directed, adaptable, & up for feedback in a fast paced, always changing environment.
- Personable. You love engaging with & meeting members & enjoy building relationships.
- Accountable. You see the value in both, giving & receiving, constructive feedback & you often seek new opportunities to improve & develop your skills.
- Process oriented. Always thinking of how you can improve processes to make the team even more efficient.
- Proactive. Youre always anticipating what might come next & how to better support the team.
- You are interested in a career in support, healthcare & technology
- Adaptability - Be able to quickly shift & adjust course as needed with an ever changing environment
- Availability from 5am to 6pm PST
- Available to work 16-24 hours weekly
- Must be available for 40 hours during first couple weeks for training
- Must be available during the holiday season
- Must be able to commit to working some holidays
- Dedicated & private workspace
- Competitive salary
- Remote first work from home culture
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, & connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Work from Home stipend
- Monthly mental wellness days
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- ...and more!
It takes a village to change health care. As we build together toward our mission, we strive to embody the following values in our day-to-day work. We hope these hold meaning for you as well as you consider Omada!
- Start with Trust. We listen closely & we operate with kindness. We provide respectful & candid feedback to each other.
- Seek Context. We ask to understand & we build connections. We do our research up front to move faster down the road.
- Act Boldly. We innovate daily to solve problems, improve processes, & find new opportunities for our members & customers.
- Deliver Results. We reward impact above output. We set a high bar, were not afraid to fail, & we take pride in our work.
- Succeed Together. We prioritize Omadas progress above team or individual. We have fun as we get stuff done, & we celebrate together.
- Remember Why Were Here. We push through the challenges of changing health care because we know the destination is worth it.
About Omada Health: Omada Health delivers integrated, virtual care across chronic conditions, a top clinical need for employers & health plans. By combining clinical best practices with the science of behavior change, Omada Health improves member health & reduces the cost of care. Working with over 1,700+ customers including health plans, health systems, & employers ranging in size from small businesses to Fortune 500s across a wide variety of industries Omada delivers personalized interventions for diabetes, diabetes prevention, hypertension, & musculoskeletal issues. All programs include integrated behavioral health support. Omada Healths virtual care programs are clinically supported & evidence-based, with results published in multiple peer-reviewed journals. To learn more, visit www.omadahealth.com.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, & ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated & leveraged to inform better design & business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.